members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Chelsea

By seasider in

General Football


7 months ago
RE: Chelsea
By seasider 7 months ago
Chelsea 0-3 Bournemouth



Good to see.
RE: Chelsea
By Lincolnshireseasider91 7 months ago
Lost 4-1 tonight What's going on
RE: Chelsea
By seasider 7 months ago
I think those two results will seal Conte's fate.
RE: Chelsea
By KoreanHammer 7 months ago
I wonder if Abramovich sells, how far will Chelsea drop.
RE: Chelsea
By Windridge 7 months ago
Abramovich won't sell.



He can't go back to Russia, and besides a few bad results won't bother him too much. Conte might walk though.



Danny Gabbidon nailed it on Twitter earlier:



'Fabregas apparently can't play in a two in midfield but Conte brings him on in a two with Chelsea down to 10 men... why does Drinkwater not come on? Not his signing???‍♂️ #WATCHE'
RE: Chelsea
By KoreanHammer 7 months ago
Windridge wrote:

Abramovich won't sell.



He can't go back to Russia, and besides a few bad results won't bother him too much. Conte might walk though.



Danny Gabbidon nailed it on Twitter earlier:



'Fabregas apparently can't play in a two in midfield but Conte brings him on in a two with Chelsea down to 10 men... why does Drinkwater not come on? Not his signing???‍♂️ #WATCHE'





Huh? I thought Abramovich is close to Putin.
RE: Chelsea
By Bally 7 months ago
KoreanHammer wrote:



Huh? I thought Abramovich is close to Putin.





He is.
RE: Chelsea
By Windridge 7 months ago
He is close to Putin, yes, but there are many others out there who would wish him harm were he to go back to Russia.



Should Alexei Navalny ever get into power in Russia, he wants Abramovich and Usmanov to face sanctions.
RE: Chelsea
By Highfield_hunk 7 months ago
Good to see .
RE: Chelsea
By Bally 7 months ago
Windridge wrote:

He is close to Putin, yes, but there are many others out there who would wish him harm were he to go back to Russia.



Should Alexei Navalny ever get into power in Russia, he wants Abramovich and Usmanov to face sanctions.





But Navalny isn't in power, Putin is. So your comment about Abramovich not being able to go back to Russia is just more bollocks from you.

As for Usmanov, I've heard he has interests in Liverpool.
RE: Chelsea
By Hertsseasider 7 months ago
Abramovich controls all the signings at the club. Drinkwater and Giroud were not Conte's choice. It's always been the same there hence why manager's tend not to last.
RE: Chelsea
By Windridge 7 months ago
Bally wrote:



But Navalny isn't in power, Putin is. So your comment about Abramovich not being able to go back to Russia is just more bollocks from you.

As for Usmanov, I've heard he has interests in Liverpool.





Navalny COULD however be in power one day:



https://www.politico.eu/article/alexei-navalny-the-man-who-would-beat-vladimir-putin-russia-election/



There is also the threat of the Russian mafia, and plenty of people do not like the oligarchs in addition to protests against the incumbent Vladamir Putin.



Wind your neck in.
RE: Chelsea
By Bally 7 months ago
Windridge wrote:



Navalny COULD however be in power one day:



https://www.politico.eu/article/alexei-navalny-the-man-who-would-beat-vladimir-putin-russia-election/



There is also the threat of the Russian mafia, and plenty of people do not like the oligarchs in addition to protests against the incumbent Vladamir Putin.



Wind your neck in.





Fuck off. You were wide of the mark as usual. Prick
RE: Chelsea
By Windridge 7 months ago
Bally wrote:



Fuck off. You were wide of the mark as usual. Prick





Too funny by half, my pet. :bye bye:
RE: Chelsea
By Bally 7 months ago
Windridge wrote:



Too funny by half, my pet. :bye bye:





Ha Ha. Even easier than I thought. You're losing your touch Kev.

Stick to noncing lad
RE: Chelsea
By Windridge 7 months ago
Kev?



Talk to the site owner and you'll be surprised.



Stick to noncing - lol, you're obviously speaking from experience aren't you..?
members do not see advertisements