members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Loan Deal

By Karlito's Way in

Blackpool FC


8 months ago
RE: Loan Deal
By Karlito's Way 8 months ago
Rumour has it that Owen Oyston has been granted a £25million loan...
RE: Loan Deal
By tangerine77 8 months ago
Fuck me he has totally lost the plot. Who the fuck would lend that amount to keep hold of a business losing 30k a week. If he is willing to get a loan of that size with no doubt huge interest rates then he will not sell at any price. Imagine the size of the monthly payment, eyewatering.
RE: Loan Deal
By tangerine77 8 months ago
Makes no sense, wasnt prepared to invest properly in the club all this time, yet willing to pay over 35 million to keep hold.
RE: Loan Deal
By louise_a 8 months ago
If true, as a business decision it is stupid, how much will the interest be for a start?
RE: Loan Deal
By munkle 8 months ago
If true, looks like I’ll see you all at JD4.



T77 - bring your best spoons.
RE: Loan Deal
By tangerine77 8 months ago
I'll bring my musical ones. I can play everyone a sad song.
RE: Loan Deal
By JamesGuy304 8 months ago
If true, this is horrible news.
RE: Loan Deal
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
Let's just wait and see what happens, might not be to bad of a thing
RE: Loan Deal
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
Highfield_hunk wrote:

Let's just wait and see what happens, might not be to bad of a thing





What?
RE: Loan Deal
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



What?



Think about it for a second, he will owe even more money out
RE: Loan Deal
By Karlito's Way 8 months ago
Highfield_hunk wrote:

Let's just wait and see what happens, might not be to bad of a thing





??? Can someone clarify for me please? Doesn't this mean (if true) that the Oystons will have bought out Belokon's share and will own the club outright again?
RE: Loan Deal
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
[quote='Karlito's Way' pid='563450' dateline='1518123545']



??? Can someone clarify for me please? Doesn't this mean (if true) that the Oystons will have bought out Belokon's share and will own the club outright again?

[/quote]

He's trying to rescue what he can but it won't work. He's totally done it this time.
RE: Loan Deal
By tangerine77 8 months ago
[quote='Karlito's Way' pid='563450' dateline='1518123545']



??? Can someone clarify for me please? Doesn't this mean (if true) that the Oystons will have bought out Belokon's share and will own the club outright again?

[/quote]



Yes it does.
RE: Loan Deal
By Windridge 8 months ago
Oh my days...



Right, IF this is true then:



* Who is loaning the money to Owen?

* Where is the money coming from?

* What is this massive loan against - what collateral etc?
RE: Loan Deal
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
Windridge wrote:

Oh my days...



Right, IF this is true then:



* Who is loaning the money to Owen?

* Where is the money coming from?

* What is this massive loan against - what collateral etc?



His dad.from money he will out into the club just before midnight then loan it out just after that with no collateral.
RE: Loan Deal
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
Windridge wrote:

Oh my days...



Right, IF this is true then:



* Who is loaning the money to Owen?

* Where is the money coming from?

* What is this massive loan against - what collateral etc?





Don't worry to much it will backfire
RE: Loan Deal
By GynnSquarePhoenix 8 months ago
Collateral must be some real property that is not ring fenced by the court. I cannot imagine how the loan payments will be made, so I'd expect in time he will lose the collateral property. It sounds like a desperate attempt to keep the court bailiffs from his door and still retain control of the club.
RE: Loan Deal
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Collateral must be some real property that is not ring fenced by the court. I cannot imagine how the loan payments will be made, so I'd expect in time he will lose the collateral property. It sounds like a desperate attempt to keep the court bailiffs from his door and still retain control of the club.



To what end tho to what end... Think about for a minute and ask yourself the question . To what end ??
RE: Loan Deal
By Windridge 8 months ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Collateral must be some real property that is not ring fenced by the court. I cannot imagine how the loan payments will be made, so I'd expect in time he will lose the collateral property. It sounds like a desperate attempt to keep the court bailiffs from his door and still retain control of the club.





I think that I can smell a carousel fraud here:



*Owen takes money (£25m) from BFC to offshore fund over time

*Offshore fund then transfers money to an Oyston-owned company or a company owned/operated by a family member/close friend

* Funds then appear as new.



Put it through the rinser and nobody will be any the wiser?
RE: Loan Deal
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
Windridge wrote:



I think that I can smell a carousel fraud here:



*Owen takes money (£25m) from BFC to offshore fund over time

*Offshore fund then transfers money to an Oyston-owned company or a company owned/operated by a family member/close friend

* Funds then appear as new.



Put it through the rinser and nobody will be any the wiser?





It's never so simple believe me it should know
RE: Loan Deal
By GynnSquarePhoenix 8 months ago
If this is true..the carousel thing, then it perfectly explains "the funds will be there when we need them".:D



My guess is it's just a rumour and will turn out to be false.
RE: Loan Deal
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

If this is true..the carousel thing, then it perfectly explains "the funds will be there when we need them".:D



My guess is it's just a rumour and will turn out to be false.



I can see it going either way... Think about it for a good ten minutes
RE: Loan Deal
By McPoolmob 8 months ago
Assuming its true, roughly what would be the interest only payment per year?
RE: Loan Deal
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
McPoolmob wrote:

Assuming its true, roughly what would be the interest only payment per year?



Could get the yearly payment down to around 775k it's looking like
RE: Loan Deal
By McPoolmob 8 months ago
Plus the 500k the club is loosing.
RE: Loan Deal
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
Highfield_hunk wrote:

Could get the yearly payment down to around 775k it's looking like





You mean interest?
RE: Loan Deal
By Windridge 8 months ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

If this is true..the carousel thing, then it perfectly explains "the funds will be there when we need them".:D



My guess is it's just a rumour and will turn out to be false.





LeeJ, on the other forum, doesn't seem to share your optimism.



It's pretty much death-knell talk there :eeek:
RE: Loan Deal
By McPoolmob 8 months ago
I suppose a lender knows its short term as he can't have that long to live.
RE: Loan Deal
By Windridge 8 months ago
That would mean Blackpool FC would become a selling club, and we'd need to unearth a Gareth Bale type youngster at least every season.



I cannot see that happening - plus we all know where the money would end up!



Also, were Blackpool to unearth a 17 year old (for example) star striker who would be guaranteed to score 3/4 goals a game, I cannot see that Gary Bowyer would be too happy to lose him to the likes of Arsenal/Manchester City/Chelsea etc. if he did not have some of the transfer fee put back into his budget.
RE: Loan Deal
By Windridge 8 months ago
Highfield_hunk wrote:

Could get the yearly payment down to around 775k it's looking like





How would we service that, I wonder?



Que the whole squad up for sale...



Owen, this is NOT Football Manager you fossilised dimwit!
members do not see advertisements