members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Dow Jones falls another 4%

By In Oyston We Rust in

General Chat


8 months ago
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By In Oyston We Rust 8 months ago
Not looking good for the FTSE tomorrow :thumbsdown:



It was a helluva profitable 2 years for some, so they shouldnt complain too much.
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
In Oyston We Rust wrote:

Not looking good for the FTSE tomorrow :thumbsdown:



It was a helluva profitable 2 years for some, so they shouldnt complain too much.





I wouldn't worry about this to much it's all under control
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By Magic147 8 months ago
Highfield_hunk wrote:



I wouldn't worry about this to much it's all under control





:D
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By Radin 8 months ago
Exactly. This was bount to happen at some point. It's just market adjusting itself I think. I'm no expert by any means though.
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By munkle 8 months ago
Radin wrote:

Exactly. This was bount to happen at some point. It's just market adjusting itself I think. I'm no expert by any means though.





Hell of a first post. Welcome to the forum!
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By TheSteed 8 months ago
It's the biggest single drop in it's entire history, a bigger drop than late 2008, and it's done it twice in two days. That isn't just an adjustment,
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By Windridge 8 months ago
Soros in 5....
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By Magic147 8 months ago
It's the end of the world as we know it.



This is the big one.



Prepare your shelters, stock up on tinned food and arm yourselves, we're in for a bumpy ride.
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By thetruth1953 8 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

It's the end of the world as we know it.



This is the big one.



Prepare your shelters, stock up on tinned food and arm yourselves, we're in for a bumpy ride.





Why has Owings loan been approved?
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By Magic147 8 months ago
thetruth1953 wrote:



Why has Owings loan been approved?





That won't matter in the grand scheme of things, we're all in the same boat regardless of wealth now - money as we currently know it is about to become meaningless.
RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By Bally 8 months ago
just to beat Bell End to it



RE: Dow Jones falls another 4%
By thetruth1953 8 months ago
Bally wrote:

just to beat Bell End to it









At least your video corresponds with the subject not like Bulls Eye!
members do not see advertisements