members do not see advertisements

How Is Bowyer Still In A Job?

By Qblock87 in

Blackpool FC

9 months ago
RE: How Is Bowyer Still In A Job?
By Qblock87 9 months ago
ONE win in the last sixteen and that was against the bottom side. Resign you miserable sod. You’re shite.
By Tangerinenick 9 months ago
Aye. Starting to think he is a bit of Funghi
By seasider 9 months ago
By the sounds of it, we were by far the better team today just individual mistakes. Sounds very much like Bury although that was more even.

I don't know. I think it's difficult to judge given the circumstances.

- League Two budget

- No home fans

- Probably no communication with Oyston

- Sam as Chief Exec

Not sure many managers would do better.
By Tangerinenick 9 months ago
Aye. I think this team would be comfortably mid table if we had new owners and a crowd. Wont get any better I guess.
By McPoolmob 9 months ago
Sorry, league 2 players at best.
By seasider 9 months ago
McPoolmob wrote:

Sorry, league 2 players at best.

But is that Bowyer's fault?
By Windridge 9 months ago
1) He can't get a better offer elsewhere or maybe does not want to move from the area - I heard a whisper that Oxford United were interested in him, but that he didn't want to move from the North West,

2) He is blindly loyal to the club, despite the shower of crap raining down upon him from the Oyston's.

3) Maybe he feels that he can make a fist of things when/if new owners come in.

4) He is a cheap and cheerful option and happy to remain so - possibly selling himself short.
seasider wrote:

But is that Bowyer's fault?

Not at all, I've always said he's doing a good job with the hand he's been dealt.

Polishing turds, pigs ears and such.
By Spielmacher 10 9 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:

ONE win in the last sixteen and that was against the bottom side.

Do you get your stats from Windridge?

It's TWO wins in the last sixteen and that sequence doesn't include the win against Bury which was nineteen games back.
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Spielmacher 10 wrote:

Do you get your stats from Windridge?

It's TWO wins in the last sixteen and that sequence doesn't include the win against Bury which was nineteen games back.

I’m counting all games and it’s ONE. Even Two would be shite. Are you a scab by the way? You always seem very keen to defend everything OFC.
By Karlito's Way 9 months ago
If more fans attended, maybe we'd have a better squad...

Once Belokon's been paid off, Bowyer will be the least of your worries! BFC will repay that Oyston loan, expenditure will be further reduced and things will be done even more on the cheap than usual...
By Lincolnshireseasider91 9 months ago
[quote='Karlito's Way' pid='563936' dateline='1518305008']

If more fans attended, maybe we'd have a better squad

[/quote]

Untrue we had attendances of 10k in the championship but still has a squad of frees and loans maybe if we had a better owner we'd have a better squad, better training ground etc etc Attendances have nothing to do with it cash rich club like BFC and all that
Qblock87 wrote:

I’m counting all games and it’s ONE.

Even counting all games it's still two.
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Spielmacher 10 wrote:

Even counting all games it's still two.

Now you’re making yourself look a fool. Its ONE. Don’t forget the Checkatrade game at Shrewsbury. Go on the official site,click on results and count back to the Posh away win. You’ll find its one win in sixteen. Copy and paste on here. You’re good at that. With an apology too. I await....
By Qblock87 9 months ago
I don't need to go on the official site to know that, since the Posh away win, it's two wins in sixteen (Mansfield in the Checkatrade and Rochdale).
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Spielmacher 10 wrote:

I don't need to go on the official site to know that, since the Posh away win, it's two wins in sixteen (Mansfield in the Checkatrade and Rochdale).

Mansfield was a 1-1 draw. We only beat them on pens. The opening post stands..I await your apology.
By Bulls Eye 9 months ago
Mansfield was a 1-1 draw. We only beat them on pens. The opening post stands..I await your apology

Strewth thats a win for OFC.

Dont be a plonker and apologise m8.
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Bulls Eye wrote:

Strewth thats a win for OFC.

Dont be a plonker and apologise m8.

Is it fuck you arsehole. Blackpool won the tie but not the match. The match was a draw. That’s what the Bookies paid out on. Against a team from a lower level too. Put one of your shitty you tube links up for that.
Qblock87 wrote:

Mansfield was a 1-1 draw. We only beat them on pens. The opening post stands..I await your apology.

We beat them on pens and went on to play Shrewsbury in the next round. There was a winner and a loser. We won.
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Spielmacher 10 wrote:

We beat them on pens and went on to play Shrewsbury in the next round. There was a winner and a loser. We won.

The match was a draw.. OFC won the tie on pens. You scabs are fucking hilarious.
By Bulls Eye 9 months ago
The match was a draw.. OFC won the tie on pens. You scabs are fucking hilarious.

Strewth the lunatics escaped from the asylum.
Qblock87 wrote:

OFC won the tie on pens.

Exactly. Well done - you got there in the end.
By bpoolkev1966 9 months ago
Just looked and Q is right but the last win on a Saturday at home goes back to September 16th.
All this to prove what we already knew. ^ ...

OFC are shit.
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Spielmacher 10 wrote:

Exactly. Well done - you got there in the end.

Fuck off scab. If draws count as wins then Bowyer is Manager of the century. What a deluded bunch scabs are. Even try and defend wank when its the wankest of the wank.
By seasider 9 months ago
Now now. We don't now Spiel is a scab. He just might like his facts.
By Magic147 9 months ago
I think you're all wankers.

I'm aware that might not help, but just wanted to put it out there.
By Qblock87 9 months ago
seasider wrote:

Now now. We don't now Spiel is a scab. He just might like his facts.

He's certainly not denied it has he? It seems pretty obvious to me. He's always defending OFC
By Magic147 9 months ago
There's a certain smugness that goes along with being a scab. Despite the fact that any right minded individual knows that these people are the most pathetic, vile, limp, wet lifeforms ever to walk the earth, some of them think it's amusing to post on message boards specifically to communicate the fact that they still fund the rapist, under the guise of some other subject.

Whether Spiel fits this category isn't for me to say, but to any of those scabby wasters reading this, I hope once your rapist overlord is no longer with us, you don't think that you can fade back into the crowd as the decent folk come to take our stadium back.

The scent of mushroom cannot be washed away. We will all know when we look in your eyes that you deserted the club in its hour of need, and we will pity you.