members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Valentine's Day

By seasider in

General Chat


8 months ago
RE: Valentine's Day
By seasider 8 months ago
Everyone looking forward to it? Meh
RE: Valentine's Day
By thetruth1953 8 months ago
Used to work at Bae got loads of Valentines cards,a lot of them posted. They often had little messages on them from people (little Rousy was one) who worked at the Post Office. Be lucky to get one card this year.
RE: Valentine's Day
By sudds green 8 months ago
Think this has been posted before, but:-

Booked a table for 8 and, because I love her so much, will give her 28 start.
RE: Valentine's Day
By Qblock87 8 months ago
sudds green wrote:

Think this has been posted before, but:-

Booked a table for 8 and, because I love her so much, will give her 28 start.





She’ll beat you.. In more ways than one.
RE: Valentine's Day
By Qblock87 8 months ago
Last year Mrs Q had a nap on Valentines Day and when she awoke she said she had dreamt that I had given her a beautiful diamond necklace.”What do you think it means?” She asked.”Don’t worry “ I said “You’ll find out tonight”

That night I gave her a small package. Her eyes lit up.Her hands were trembling as she opened it. It was a book entitled “ The meaning of dreams”

I haven’t had sex in 12 months.
RE: Valentine's Day
By thetruth1953 8 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:

Last year Mrs Q had a nap on Valentines Day and when she awoke she said she had dreamt that I had given her a beautiful diamond necklace.”What do you think it means?” She asked.”Don’t worry “ I said “You’ll find out tonight”

That night I gave her a small package. Her eyes lit up.Her hands were trembling as she opened it. It was a book entitled “ The meaning of dreams”

I haven’t had sex in 12 months.





Thought you might of given her a "pearl necklace" as she slept!
RE: Valentine's Day
By Qblock87 8 months ago
thetruth1953 wrote:



Thought you might of given her a "pearl necklace" as she slept!





She’s not a pretty sight without her teeth in.
RE: Valentine's Day
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
Romance blossoms on the 14th in our house, I allow her to give me a blowjob by candlelight instead of having the footy on in the back ground.



Sorry Munkle but unfunny nobhead is back.
RE: Valentine's Day
By Windridge 8 months ago
Another Hallmark Holiday imo.



Will be treating my good lady with a meal out on the weekend.
RE: Valentine's Day
By TheSuffolkSeasider 8 months ago
Pancake Day first!
RE: Valentine's Day
By tangerinejezza 8 months ago
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

Pancake Day first!





That's what the thread should be about.

And maple syrup! Anything else is wrong
RE: Valentine's Day
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:



That's what the thread should be about.

And maple syrup! Any these is wrong





Pancakes are ace if someone else is cooking them.
RE: Valentine's Day
By seasider 8 months ago
One day of the year I cook! Steaks at the ready.
RE: Valentine's Day
By coinslot 8 months ago
Can't beat M & S dinner for two deal. Three courses and a great bottle of wine for £20. Mrs C has played a blinder.



I'm feeling very romantic as a result. Seeing as she had her hair done this afternoon, I'll hold it back so she doesn't get jizz in it later. Now that's romance for you.
RE: Valentine's Day
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
coinslot wrote:

Can't beat M & S dinner for two deal. Three courses and a great bottle of wine for £20. Mrs C has played a blinder.



I'm feeling very romantic as a result. Seeing as she had her hair done this afternoon, I'll hold it back so she doesn't get jizz in it later. Now that's romance for you.





That’s what shower caps were invented for.
RE: Valentine's Day
By thetruth1953 8 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



That’s what shower caps were invented for.





And glasses!!
RE: Valentine's Day
By seasider 8 months ago
coinslot wrote:

Can't beat M & S dinner for two deal. Three courses and a great bottle of wine for £20. Mrs C has played a blinder.



I'm feeling very romantic as a result. Seeing as she had her hair done this afternoon, I'll hold it back so she doesn't get jizz in it later. Now that's romance for you.





Exactly what I did. Had to buy an extra side as one side would have been too small. It went well and washed down with a nice bottle of red.



Now can watch the second half of the footy ;)
RE: Valentine's Day
By Magic147 8 months ago
seasider wrote:



Exactly what I did.





I didn't realise jizz in the hair was such an issue.
RE: Valentine's Day
By Qblock87 8 months ago
Magic147 wrote:



I didn't realise jizz in the hair was such an issue.





He doesn’t have that issue when he’s with you and vice a versa. Strange that.
RE: Valentine's Day
By Magic147 8 months ago
Lube.
RE: Valentine's Day
By Windridge 8 months ago
Magic147 wrote:



I didn't realise jizz in the hair was such an issue.





Not an issue unless you want to look like an 80s throwback - i.e. the bloke who sang 'Love And Pride' or 'A Flock Of Seagulls.'



Definitely had a gallon of spunk on their follicles.
members do not see advertisements