By Highfield_hunk in

Blackpool FC

8 months ago
RE: Be positive
By Highfield_hunk 8 months ago
Be positive lads all this negatively is killing the club
By seasider 8 months ago
If you tell us what we can be positive about, I am sure many people would do their best.
By tangerinejezza 8 months ago
And there’s me thinking it was the oyscums !
seasider wrote:

If you tell us what we can be positive about, I am sure many people would do their best.

The oystons will be gone sooner than you think. Alot sooner than you think.. got a funny feeling
tangerinejezza wrote:

And there’s me thinking it was the oyscums !

It is but negativity breeds negatively. Let's send them positive vibes out
Highfield_hunk wrote:

It is but negativity breeds negatively. Let's send them positive vibes out

Yes let’s be positive about 5 lost years .
tangerinejezza wrote:

Yes let’s be positive about 5 lost years .

You won't be that assed about that when they are gone trust me
Highfield_hunk wrote:

You won't be that assed about that when they are gone trust me

I will be “assed” because it’s 5 years lost of taking my lad to watch.

It’s 5 years lost we’ll never get back.
tangerinejezza wrote:

Your lad seen you make a point of not going for a good reason but yes I see what you mean
By rangers1945 8 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:

That is one of the many strange things about the owners, they have never been able to accept the affect their stewardship of the club has had on the fans. Young fans and old fans, no matter the age, of all been affected
By seasider 8 months ago
Jezza sums up. Not only has it been financial loss for some fans, it's been the loss of quality of time with loved ones.

This is time we will never get back thanks to the Oyston's. I get angry even typing this.

Absolute scum of the earth.
By Jams80 8 months ago
seasider wrote:

Jezza sums up. Not only has it been financial loss for some fans, it's been the loss of quality of time with loved ones.

This is time we will never get back thanks to the Oyston's. I get angry even typing this.

Absolute scum of the earth.

I've completely forgotten how it felt to be part of the atmosphere and celebrate that winning goal in a rocking stadium.

I hate not having that opportunity to share it with my lad who has never experienced it and can only listen to me bang on about it.

Absolute total disregard for any sentimentality from Oyscum.
By Lincolnshireseasider91 8 months ago
Positive:

Owen is 84 now so not got long left

Family falling out is wonderful to see.

It's good to see some of us sticking by NAPM movement and not giving in keep up the good work. Fuck the Oystons

Mmmmmm
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:

I feel exactly the same as Jezza.
Don't be so defeatist
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
Highfield_hunk wrote:

Don't be so defeatist

You mean realistic?
By Windridge 8 months ago
It is quite difficult to be optimistic, but change can happen in the blink of an eye.

What if, one morning, you turn on say BBC Radio Lancashire for example and the first item on the news at 7am is that the Oyston's have left and a new owner is to take charge?

After spluttering out half of your morning tea and corn flakes, you rush to the TV and Sky Sports mention that they will be at Bloomfield Road for a press conference announcing the new owner and his/her ambitions for the club.

It could well happen soon, we'll just have to wait until it does - February 22nd is still going to be a key date.
By Jams80 8 months ago
Windridge wrote:

February 22nd is still going to be a key date.

Have i missed something? Why is this a key date?
By Magic147 8 months ago
James Blunt's birthday.

Always a key date.
Magic's now singing 'You're Beautiful'...

Either Karl going for bankruptcy or its when Owen has to cough up the £25m and in doing so royally shaft his family.
By Rileyman 8 months ago
Even if Oyston pays up the £25M outstanding doesn’t Belekon still own 50% of the club?
By thetruth1953 8 months ago
Rileyman wrote:

Even if Oyston pays up the £25M outstanding doesn’t Belekon still own 50% of the club?

No the £ 31,720,000 judgement buys out Valeri's share.
By Rileyman 8 months ago
I thought the £32M equated to what the Oystons had taken out of the club and Belekon should have received or been able to vote against this happening. Isn’t his share of the club 50% outside this transaction?
Rileyman wrote:

I thought the £32M equated to what the Oystons had taken out of the club and Belekon should have received or been able to vote against this happening. Isn’t his share of the club 50% outside this transaction?

No, that's it the £32 M buys him out, as the judge thought that amount could be seen to leave the club he,s awarded the same to Valeri.
Should Owen do this:

1) The full wrath of the fans will be upon him, and NAPM will hit top gear - the income streams will dry up and he will not be able to finance the day-to-day running of the club. Judgement Day 4 will be the epic event of the year. Possible administration and reforming the club in the Northern Premier League?

2) He will turn his family lock, stock and barrel against him so he had best watch his back.

Owen will do everything to not gift Valeri the club, and if it means dirty tricks or selling out from under him then I think he'd do that without a care in the world.
He might not want to "gift" the club to Valeri but he sure is taking his time to raise the money to get Valeri off his back. Anyone with an iota of business acumen would be busy either selling assets or raising capital elsewhere. But not Owing he knows best doesn't he.
In one week from now, we will hopefully be a little wiser as to how long Owen is going to linger.
By Tangerinenick 8 months ago
:thumbsup:
members do not see advertisements