members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Sky mobile

By tangerinejezza in

General Chat


8 months ago
RE: Sky mobile
By tangerinejezza 8 months ago
Has anyone got it?

Contract with EE now up.

Going in to speak with them, but if they want what they’re saying I’m closing the account. Sky looks much cheaper, but no idea on coverage
RE: Sky mobile
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
Sky offered me sim only £13pm with 10G date. I told o2 and they matched it.



No need to move.
RE: Sky mobile
By tangerinejezza 8 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:

Sky offered me sim only £13pm with 10G date. I told o2 and they matched it.



No need to move.





Thanks
RE: Sky mobile
By Rimm-BFC 8 months ago
Hi Jezza. I have sky mobile sim only and it is OK. Free unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 2gb of data for a fiver a month. Good coverage and no probs at all with them. Even got a new Xperia phone for a fiver a month as mine had died. The fiver deal is also available to other family members when their contracts expire with other providers.

#NAPM
RE: Sky mobile
By tangerinejezza 8 months ago
Rimm-BFC wrote:

Hi Jezza. I have sky mobile sim only and it is OK. Free unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 2gb of data for a fiver a month. Good coverage and no probs at all with them. Even got a new Xperia phone for a fiver a month as mine had died. The fiver deal is also available to other family members when their contracts expire with other providers.

#NAPM





Cheers. We've got 4 phones on one contract. So it's a big change if we go in one. Going to speak to ee first. Daughter has found a phone she wants for a lot less with sky
RE: Sky mobile
By seasider 8 months ago
Rimm-BFC wrote:

Hi Jezza. I have sky mobile sim only and it is OK. Free unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 2gb of data for a fiver a month. Good coverage and no probs at all with them. Even got a new Xperia phone for a fiver a month as mine had died. The fiver deal is also available to other family members when their contracts expire with other providers.

#NAPM





5 quid, that's awesome.
RE: Sky mobile
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
Rimm-BFC wrote:

Hi Jezza. I have sky mobile sim only and it is OK. Free unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 2gb of data for a fiver a month. Good coverage and no probs at all with them. Even got a new Xperia phone for a fiver a month as mine had died. The fiver deal is also available to other family members when their contracts expire with other providers.

#NAPM





You must spend a fortune on Data bolt ons??
RE: Sky mobile
By seasider 8 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



You must spend a fortune on Data bolt ons??





I have 3gb but pay £35 a month although I'm paying for the phone as well. Can't wait to go SIM only as contracts are a rip off these days. Unfortunately I have to wait until next March 2019.



Rarely do I go over 3gb. If you are going to stream, you use Wifi. Never been in a position where I needed to stream using data. Maybe the kid watching YouTube in the car, that's about it.
RE: Sky mobile
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
seasider wrote:



I have 3gb but pay £35 a month although I'm paying for the phone as well. Can't wait to go SIM only as contracts are a rip off these days. Unfortunately I have to wait until next March 2019.



Rarely do I go over 3gb. If you are going to stream, you use Wifi. Never been in a position where I needed to stream using data. Maybe the kid watching YouTube in the car, that's about it.







Where I live my WiFi is awful. I totally rely on data.
RE: Sky mobile
By Bentent 8 months ago
Wife has a sky mobile deal usual unlimited minutes and texts with 1gb of data (currently doubled up to 2gb for free) for 7.50 a month and the data which she never uses is rolled over for up to 2 years so she's got loads at the moment



When my contract with EE expires In a few months I'm shifting over!!
RE: Sky mobile
By tangerinejezza 8 months ago
Went to the EE shop. Wouldn’t do any deal, so came home checked the sky mobile. Phoned up EE to close the account and they then beat sky. I presume the shop staff won’t or can’t go off from what they’re told. But happy with the results
RE: Sky mobile
By Bentent 8 months ago
Who one did they match mate?

Just so I know in a couple of months :)
RE: Sky mobile
By Rimm-BFC 8 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



You must spend a fortune on Data bolt ons??





I get two gig but never go over 500mb due to WiFi and the extra data rolls over :)
RE: Sky mobile
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
Rimm-BFC wrote:



I get two gig but never go over 500mb due to WiFi and the extra data rolls over :)





I use over 20g most months.
RE: Sky mobile
By Magic147 8 months ago
Thought you might.
RE: Sky mobile
By TheSuffolkSeasider 8 months ago
We use giffgaff. Never had any problems yet!
RE: Sky mobile
By Bally 8 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

Thought you might.





:D
RE: Sky mobile
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

Thought you might.





Work related mostly.
RE: Sky mobile
By Qblock87 8 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



I use over 20g most months.





I use over 21g every month.
RE: Sky mobile
By Hero-of-the-night 8 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



I use over 21g every month.





Just checked and I’m actually over 22g a month.
RE: Sky mobile
By tangerinejezza 8 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



Just checked and I’m actually over 22grams a month.





:thumbsup:
members do not see advertisements