members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Blackburn

By Paul(TANGOMAN1) in

Blackpool FC


6 months ago
RE: Blackburn
By Paul(TANGOMAN1) 6 months ago
Who's going on the train to Blackburn then to the pubs in town. What time are people thinking of getting there.? The Bpool fans can go into any pubs in the town.
RE: Blackburn
By Bally 6 months ago
Mill Hill does good hotdogs.



They don't serve touts anymore though
RE: Blackburn
By Qblock87 6 months ago
Bally wrote:

Mill Hill does good hotdogs.



They don't serve touts anymore though





Or scabs.
RE: Blackburn
By tangerinejezza 6 months ago
Paul(TANGOMAN1) wrote:

Who's going on the train to Blackburn then to the pubs in town. What time are people thinking of getting there.? The Bpool fans can go into any pubs in the town.





Where are you planning getting the train from??
RE: Blackburn
By seasider 6 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:



Where are you planning getting the train from??





Can't you get it from Blackpool South?
RE: Blackburn
By Paul(TANGOMAN1) 6 months ago
Yes train from south or a bus from north to Preston then the train to Blackburn.
RE: Blackburn
By tangerinejezza 6 months ago
Windridge wrote:



Only as far as Preston - the line to Colne reopens in March, according to Nodrog on You Tube.





seasider wrote:



Can't you get it from Blackpool South?





Yes, but assuming windy is right. You’ll need to get the replacement bus service from Preston
RE: Blackburn
By seanmacca100 6 months ago
Paul(TANGOMAN1) wrote:

Who's going on the train to Blackburn then to the pubs in town. What time are people thinking of getting there.? The Bpool fans can go into any pubs in the town.





What pub are you planning on going in?
RE: Blackburn
By thetruth1953 6 months ago
seanmacca100 wrote:



What pub are you planning on going in?





I bet your only asking to avoid him!
RE: Blackburn
By seanmacca100 6 months ago
thetruth1953 wrote:



I bet your only asking to avoid him!





was it really that obvious :D
RE: Blackburn
By Paul(TANGOMAN1) 6 months ago
All my friend
RE: Blackburn
By seasider 6 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:





Yes, but assuming windy is right. You’ll need to get the replacement bus service from Preston





I thought Blackpool South to Preston was ok but just checked trainline and it is a replacement bus service. I was actually thinking of going but can't be arsed getting buses or driving.
RE: Blackburn
By tangerinejezza 6 months ago
seasider wrote:



I thought Blackpool South to Preston was ok but just checked trainline and it is a replacement bus service. I was actually thinking of going but can't be arsed getting buses or driving.





It has been running as I’ve seen it.

Sure you checked the right station. Trainline saying it’s train all the way
RE: Blackburn
By seasider 6 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:



It has been running as I’ve seen it.

Sure you checked the right station. Trainline saying it’s train all the way





Must have checked the wrong date yesterday. All fine on March 10th.
RE: Blackburn
By seasider 6 months ago
£26 quid for a ticket!
RE: Blackburn
By seanmacca100 6 months ago
seasider wrote:

£26 quid for a ticket!





One of the only places that do a 17-21 yrs ticket so I’m blagging it for £19 I think
RE: Blackburn
By seasider 6 months ago
seanmacca100 wrote:



One of the only places that do a 17-21 yrs ticket so I’m blagging it for £19 I think





Yeah I don't think I will get away with that one.
RE: Blackburn
By Bally 6 months ago
seanmacca100 wrote:



One of the only places that do a 17-21 yrs ticket so I’m blagging it for £19 I think





Q and I will probably do the same.
RE: Blackburn
By Hero-of-the-night 6 months ago
Bally wrote:



Q and I will probably do the same.





£19 not Stone.
RE: Blackburn
By Bally 6 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



£19 not Stone.





RE: Blackburn
By Magic147 6 months ago
:oops:
RE: Blackburn
By Hero-of-the-night 6 months ago
Bally wrote:









You know it.
RE: Blackburn
By Paul(TANGOMAN1) 6 months ago
Lol
RE: Blackburn
By Hero-of-the-night 6 months ago
Myself and Jnr have decided to go to this game.
RE: Blackburn
By Highfield_hunk 6 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:

Myself and Jnr have decided to go to this game.





I might so the same
RE: Blackburn
By Bally 6 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:

Myself and Jnr have decided to go to this game.





Will you be having a box?
RE: Blackburn
By seasider 6 months ago
Going on the train from Lytham. Not arsed about the footy but a day out.
RE: Blackburn
By Hero-of-the-night 6 months ago
Bally wrote:



Will you be having a box?





One each actually
RE: Blackburn
By Paul(TANGOMAN1) 6 months ago
What time is everyone getting to Blackburn for.
RE: Blackburn
By Magic147 6 months ago
When?
members do not see advertisements