members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)

By seasider in

Blackpool FC


6 months ago
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By seasider 6 months ago
Team News:



Sean Longstaff and Callum Cooke could both come back into contention for Blackpool, having recently missed out due to hip and heel injuries, respectively. The match comes too soon for Mark Cullen, however.



Rovers are more or less at full strength for the fixture, though the fitness of Ryan Nyambe will be assessed.



Ticket News:



Advance tickets for the match can be purchased from the Blackpool ticket office until 4pm today (Friday), or directly from Blackburn Rovers over the telephone.



Advance tickets are priced at:



- £24 for Adults

- £17 for Seniors (Over-65s)

- £17 for 18-21-year-olds

- £8 for Juniors (12-17 years)

- £6 for Under-12s



Please note: a price increase of £2 applies to adult, senior and 18-21-years-old tickets purchased on the day, while a £1 price increase applies to junior and under-12 tickets.



Match Betting Odds:



Blackburn Win - 8/11

Draw - 13/5

Blackpool Win - 4/1



Elsewhere in Sky Bet League One:



AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford United

Bradford City vs MK Dons

Bristol Rovers vs Northampton Town

Bury vs Oldham Athletic

Fleetwood Town vs Plymouth Argyle

Peterborough United vs Charlton Athletic

Portsmouth vs Gillingham

Rotherham United vs Rochdale

Shrewsbury Town vs Walsall

Southend United vs Doncaster Rovers

Wigan Athletic vs Scunthorpe United
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerine77 6 months ago
Just bought my ticket
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerinejezza 6 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:

Just bought my ticket





NAGM !
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerine77 6 months ago
My next door neighbour is a Rovers fans and we always travel to this game together, i have already given up enough.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerinejezza 6 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:

My next door neighbour is a Rovers fans and we always travel to this game together, i have already given up enough.





Only joking mate :)
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerine77 6 months ago
I was actually considering going in the home end but will find a single seat somewhere and keep out the way.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By CheshireSeasider 6 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:

My next door neighbour is a Rovers fans and we always travel to this game together, i have already given up enough.





You're meeting our Potty there again aren't you ya rascal!

You even asked her to bring a mate last time for a double date.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerine77 6 months ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:



You're meeting our Potty there again aren't you ya rascal!

You even asked her to bring a mate last time for a double date.





It's not our potty its Jezzas potty:laugh:
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerine77 6 months ago
Or pottys Jezza
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerinejezza 6 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:

Or pottys Jezza





You bought her a drink last
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerine77 6 months ago
Did I? Fucking hell she owes me a beer then.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerinejezza 6 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:

Did I? Fucking hell she owes me a beer then.





She thanked you for the drink last year . So suppose you did
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerine77 6 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:



She thanked you for the drink last year . So suppose you did





I genuinely can't remember mate. Chesh is more the gentleman than me, so I would imagine him doing it.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By CheshireSeasider 6 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:



I genuinely can't remember mate. Chesh is more the gentleman than me, so I would imagine him doing it.





All you pal. I was too busy styling my hair.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerine77 6 months ago
Chessy Essex
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerinejezza 6 months ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:



All you pal. I was too busy styling my hair.





That combover takes some looking after. :)
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By Lancashirehotpot 6 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:

Did I? Fucking hell she owes me a beer then.





You bought us both a drink, 77. I'd happily buy you a beer in return.

That day was a good laugh, despite the weather. Still have the placard :)
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By Bally 6 months ago
seasider wrote:





Ticket News:



Advance tickets for the match can be purchased from the Blackpool ticket office until 4pm today (Friday)









Scab
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerine77 6 months ago
Bought mine direct from Blackburn.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By seasider 6 months ago
Paying the extra two quid. I'll probably regret that when the queue is huge.



Getting the 11.02 from Lytham to Mill Hill. Can't see us winning but at least no expectation and nothing to lose. Will probably head to that fan zone to watch United v Liverpool.



Hoping for a Wigan type shock.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By Hero-of-the-night 6 months ago
seasider wrote:

Paying the extra two quid. I'll probably regret that when the queue is huge.



Getting the 11.02 from Lytham to Mill Hill. Can't see us winning but at least no expectation and nothing to lose. Will probably head to that fan zone to watch United v Liverpool.



Hoping for a Wigan type shock.





The fan zone???
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By Qblock87 6 months ago
I can’t understand why anyone wants to go and mingle and sing songs with what will be 90% scabs. Beggars belief. Leave them to it until the cancer has gone.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By seasider 6 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



The fan zone???





Fuck knows, it used to be the Fernhurst so God knows where now. Mentioned this on the Rovers website
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By seasider 6 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:

I can’t understand why anyone wants to go and mingle and sing songs with what will be 90% scabs. Beggars belief. Leave them to it until the cancer has gone.





Majority of the away end will be NAPM.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By Qblock87 6 months ago
seasider wrote:



Majority of the away end will be NAPM.





It won’t. Anyone who has bought a ticket from BFC is a scab. I bet that is the majority.
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By seanmacca100 6 months ago
First away game in 4 years walk in the pub and cunts are trying to make conversation about the play off final against Exeter. I actually hate this club right now, full of cockneys in Tangerine shirts



“Itd be nice if that oyston lot leave but just get on with the football son” if this guy wasn’t built like a brick shithouse we’d be having words
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By seanmacca100 6 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



It won’t. Anyone who has bought a ticket from BFC is a scab. I bet that is the majority.



Can confirm they’re all scabs
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By tangerinejezza 6 months ago
seanmacca100 wrote:

Can confirm they’re all scabs





Probably all clucking around like wankers
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By seanmacca100 6 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:



Probably all clucking around like wankers





Not heard a northern accent yet 4 cockney groups in TP tops
RE: Match Day Thread: Blackburn v Blackpool (10/03/18)
By Hero-of-the-night 6 months ago
seanmacca100 wrote:



Not heard a northern accent yet 4 cockney groups in TP tops





That might be Munkle the Cockney git.
members do not see advertisements