members do not see advertisements

Takeover completed...

By TheSuffolkSeasider in

Blackpool FC

6 months ago
RE: Takeover completed...
By TheSuffolkSeasider 6 months ago
...Just a shame it is in my FM2018 Blackpool game...

:rolleye:
By Leesthedaddy 6 months ago
Twat

;)
By Devon-Pool 6 months ago
Big Twat

:-)
By Blackpool_Fan 6 months ago
LOL
By Highfield_hunk 6 months ago
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

...Just a shame it is in my FM2018 Blackpool game...

:rolleye:

Next time your banned
By CheshireSeasider 6 months ago
Fucking heart skipped a few beats then!
Highfield_hunk wrote:

Next time your banned

You're*

And wouldn't be the first time.

Like to see you try though when you're not a mod? :oops:
CheshireSeasider wrote:

Fucking heart skipped a few beats then!

Glad I could help wake you up a bit :D
By Tangerines 6 months ago
How you getting on? Guessing not much of a cash boost with it being a local investor. Least they haven't sacked you.
Tangerines wrote:

How you getting on? Guessing not much of a cash boost with it being a local investor. Least they haven't sacked you.

Yeah there has been practically no change financially.

Finished 5th overall. Beat Shrewsbury in the play off semi finals and then lost to Charlton at Wembley. Failed to beat them all season and they were in strong form.

Colin Daniel got in the League 1 team of the season but struggling to keep hold of him with his wage demands :(

Finished 5th overall. Beat Shrewsbury in the play off semi finals and then lost to Charlton at Wembley. Failed to beat them all season and they were in strong form.

Colin Daniel got in the League 1 team of the season but struggling to keep hold of him with his wage demands :(

Good season though.

Do we have a FM thread where people can post updates? I'm always interested to read along.
By Bally 6 months ago
Tangerines wrote:

Good season though.

Do we have a FM thread where people can post updates? I'm always interested to read along.

Are the real life goings on at Bloomfield Rd not just like a fantasy football game?
Bally wrote:

Are the real life goings on at Bloomfield Rd not just like a fantasy football game?

Too far fetched to be a game.
By Bally 6 months ago
Tangerines wrote:

Too far fetched to be a game.

GPWM
By seasider 6 months ago

I came about mid table in my first season. I was around 9th in my second season but then I accidentally deleted my game.

There was always take over rumours but don't think I actually got one. Did your attendances go up once the take over was completed? Pretty shit if they don't.

Following the anguish of losing my Blackpool game, I started a new one as Bristol City manager. Got the sack after 15 games as I was bottom of the league. I thought fair decision so I didn't smash my tablet in anger. Surprisingly, two weeks after my sacking, I got offered the Brentford Job and finished 12th and now 8th in my second season. Was top of the league but can't find that early season form now and don't hold much hopes for a play off position.
By Tangerinenick 6 months ago
Havent played FM for years!
By seasider 6 months ago
Tangerinenick wrote:

Havent played FM for years!

I was the same but treated myself to a tablet and couldn't resist buying Football Manager Touch to see if I could appreciate it on a tablet as a bit more accessible. There is no way I would play it on a laptop as too much effort switching it on.

I think I have got my money's worth but the interest comes and goes. I will play it for 3 days straight but then lose interest and won't go back to it for a while.
This is the first FM game I haven't brought since 2005 but I've just got myself a new desktop after getting rid of my MacBook so I may be tempted to get it. The problem these days is I have less time than what I used to and the games so in-depth now you need more time to play.

Smart move getting the touch version Seasider. I'd do that myself but I just feel like I won't enjoy it as much. I'd love to go back to being able to play till 4/5 in the morning without a care in the world. Just one more game and what not.
By seasider 6 months ago
Tangerines wrote:

This is the first FM game I haven't brought since 2005 but I've just got myself a new desktop after getting rid of my MacBook so I may be tempted to get it. The problem these days is I have less time than what I used to and the games so in-depth now you need more time to play.

Smart move getting the touch version Seasider. I'd do that myself but I just feel like I won't enjoy it as much. I'd love to go back to being able to play till 4/5 in the morning without a care in the world. Just one more game and what not.

Touch is pretty much the same without the silly press conferences that you always used to send your assistant to in the end after the novelty wore off.

You're*

And would be the first time I'm a good boy

Like to see you try though when you're not a mod? :oops:

I might be a mod you never know
Highfield_hunk wrote:

I might be a mod you never know

Well if you are, you're even more of a cunt for using another account.
By Bally 6 months ago

Well if you are, you're even more of a cunt for using another account.

He might well have been a mod.
Bally wrote:

Past tense from you, present from them.

Past tense from you, present from them.

What a load of gobbeldy gouk . Right clampit you are
By munkle 6 months ago
Bally wrote:

Nah.
Couldn't match Colin Daniel's wage demands. He ended up signing for... Fleetwood.
By seasider 6 months ago

Couldn't match Colin Daniel's wage demands. He ended up signing for... Fleetwood.

Fleetwood got promoted on my game along with Blackburn and Oldham.

Kick in the teeth mate. Managed to bring in much over the summer? Expectations for the new season?
Tangerines wrote:

Kick in the teeth mate. Managed to bring in much over the summer? Expectations for the new season?

Replaced him with Ricky Holmes on loan from Sheff Utd.

Still in pre-season as fancied a non league save so started another game as Blyth Spartans!

Replaced him with Ricky Holmes on loan from Sheff Utd.

Still in pre-season as fancied a non league save so started another game as Blyth Spartans!

Jarrett Rivers there?