members do not see advertisements

Gary Bowyer

By JamesGuy304 in

Blackpool FC

5 months ago
RE: Gary Bowyer
By JamesGuy304 5 months ago
While I concede there will be differing opinions on this, I have to say that given all the insane circumstances during his stewardship, Bowyer really has done a good job. He took us up a League last season, and kept us up this one. I, for one, appreciate the job he’s done—all the while under the dark cloud of the odious ones and the cyclone of shit they created.

Just sayin’...well done GB. :thumbsup:
By Magic147 5 months ago
Yes he's done a fantastic job.

You could argue in the circumstances that his achievements even outweigh those of Holloway et al...
By Lincolnshireseasider91 5 months ago
He's doing a fantastic job given what's been handed to him even though his match interviews are boring and predictable, really hope he can push on for next season
By munkle 5 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

Yes he's done a fantastic job.

You could argue in the circumstances that his achievements even outweigh those of Holloway et al...

Steady on!

I agree he’s been a decent manager though. Clearly made a few mistakes along the way but he’s only human. I don’t know how he’d fare in the higher leagues but if Val does take us over I’d say give him a chequebook and a chance.

One things for sure - regardless of what’s going on, it looks like he’s got the dressing room.
By Bally 5 months ago
Can't believe he's still here.The scabs should revere him as a God. He's given them a season of footy that they just don't deserve. Cunts
By Magic147 5 months ago
munkle wrote:

Steady on!

:D
By JamesGuy304 5 months ago
munkle wrote:

Steady on!

I agree he’s been a decent manager though. Clearly made a few mistakes along the way but he’s only human. I don’t know how he’d fare in the higher leagues but if Val does take us over I’d say give him a chequebook and a chance.

One things for sure - regardless of what’s going on, it looks like he’s got the dressing room.

:thumbsup::clap:
By seasider 5 months ago
He has done a great job. His signings have been pretty astute given the budget he has. Given the circumstances, poor form was inevitable throughout the course of the season but Bowyer has managed to stop this at the right time and turned it around. That is some achievement.
By Tangerinenick 5 months ago
Cannot disagree. Right person at the right time.
By GynnSquarePhoenix 5 months ago
Bowyer, the best of the regular players and that kids team to make up the squad. It's the near future.
By aylesby 5 months ago
He has done well in the mad world of OFC. Spends his time working only on what he can influence.