members do not see advertisements

Rotherham Away Pub

By GazzaYS in

Blackpool FC

6 months ago
RE: Rotherham Away Pub
By GazzaYS 6 months ago
Just spoke to the landlord of the Bridge Inn Rotherham and he is welcoming Pool fans as the official away pub. It is centrally located near the railway station and 10 mins walk to the ground. I know a few from Yorkshire are going in ( Beer must be cheap ! ) Hope to see you all in :thumbsup:there.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 6 months ago
I heard segregation is still going strong in Rotherham
By GazzaYS 6 months ago
Yorkshire Seasiders meeting 1pm Sheffield Tap at railway station before going on train to Rotherham. Last trip of the season lads lets show our appreciation to the players and the manager for a very good season all things considered. Bowyer needs to see what fans really think of him as he may be making a decision soon ? UTP.
By Bally 6 months ago
Enjoy an afternoon mixing with Scabs
By Qblock87 6 months ago
I’ve seen pictures of these Yorkshire Seasiders this season wearing TP shirts and they justify it by saying they are wearing the away ones. Wtf? An embarrassment to God’s County.
By thetruth1953 6 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:

I’ve seen pictures of these Yorkshire Seasiders this season wearing TP shirts and they justify it by saying they are wearing the away ones. Wtf? An embarrassment to God’s County.

Still funding the Scum!!
By Bally 6 months ago
cunts
By Magic147 6 months ago
There are a lot of great guys in the YS.

It is unfortunate that some members haven't followed the NAPM principles, but that shouldn't reflect on the group as a whole, otherwise surely the fact that we still have season ticket holders should also mean that all Blackpool fans are also cunts.
By HaroldBaker 6 months ago
You three make me laugh. You don't make a proper Blackpool fan between you.
By Magic147 6 months ago
HaroldBaker wrote:

:crazy:
By Qblock87 6 months ago
HaroldBaker wrote:

Pray tell us why you are a “ proper “ Blackpool fan.
By GazzaYS 6 months ago
Just to make it clear to some on here I go to away only matches and POTD tickets, Some at YS might not be as me ( Minority ) but our group tolerate those that make up there own minds and live with there own decisions. I know all groups and organisations have similar issues and one day everybody will need to look at themselves and live with there actions. I take exception to being called a Cunt, please try and keep vulgarities for those who deserve it, not a true fan who has suffered like most over the last few years and sacrificed a lot. Saturday is all about giving thanks to a very good group of players who under tremendous off field issues have over performed and worked hard for an exceptional manager who has not only got the best out of the lads but has had plenty of praise from his peers in the game. I for one hope he stays and under a new regime with a decent budget we may soon be a championship club again.

Thanks Magic for true words re our group.
By thetruth1953 6 months ago
HaroldBaker wrote:

So come on Harold five hours have passed and you haven't answered what makes a proper Blackpool fan.
By HaroldBaker 6 months ago
thetruth1953 wrote:

So come on Harold five hours have passed and you haven't answered what makes a proper Blackpool fan.

I don't have to. I'm not calling other people scabs and c***s.
By GynnSquarePhoenix 6 months ago
HaroldBaker wrote:

I don't have to. I'm not calling other people scabs and c***s.

Well, that alone ....
By Bentent 6 months ago
Just back from celebrating a mates 50tb in Poulton and it really grips my shit I've had to listen to a couple of scabs justifying why they are still going

Honestly if it wasn't for the fact they were mates of my mate (I didn't k ow them Persianolly) there would have been lots of argui g and maybe some fisticuffs

I had to leave early

Scabs.......
By Magic147 6 months ago
Don't let that affect your mate's 50tb though Tenty.
By Hero-of-the-night 6 months ago
The windmill should have come out!
By Bally 6 months ago
GazzaYS wrote:

Just to make it clear to some on here I go to away only matches and POTD tickets, Some at YS might not be as me ( Minority ) but our group tolerate those that make up there own minds and live with there own decisions. I know all groups and organisations have similar issues and one day everybody will need to look at themselves and live with there actions. I take exception to being called a Cunt, please try and keep vulgarities for those who deserve it, not a true fan who has suffered like most over the last few years and sacrificed a lot. Saturday is all about giving thanks to a very good group of players who under tremendous off field issues have over performed and worked hard for an exceptional manager who has not only got the best out of the lads but has had plenty of praise from his peers in the game. I for one hope he stays and under a new regime with a decent budget we may soon be a championship club again.

Thanks Magic for true words re our group.

Collaborating with scabs makes you as big a cunt as they are. Or is it written into your constitution that they can only be removed by a members vote.
By seasider 6 months ago
Come on, there is nothing wrong with going to away games. If no money is going to the club, who has the right to tell people what they should be doing? Plenty of us on here went to Bury away, does that make us scabs?

Let's not create unnecessary division.
By smuggs2006 6 months ago
I’ve been 9 away games , my 10year lad still has not set foot and in Blackpool cause I want his first experience of place to be a home game. I have to buy Blackpool shirts for him of eBay and classic football shirts .com.

He has 2 wonga kits and the village shirt not one penny has gone to oyston. I have told him the white TP shirt he wants he can only have when his size appears on these sites.

He’s grandma has been threating to take him a home game to point in which we are not really talking as I have shouted down the phone stay out of this he will go Blackpool when I say.

So it’s very nice here that people like me who go away games are scabs , Cunts ,twats.

Everyone does what they fine best and in truth when it sorts its self out if I can look in mirror and feel i did my best to show my lad a few morals that is good enough for me.
By munkle 6 months ago
I’ve got to say Bally, it got boring a while ago. You “collaborate” with scabs on here. You disagree with them of course, but you acknowledge them and talk to them (even if it is just swearing).

If someone goes to an away game and no money goes to Oyston and while there they speak to nobody but their mates who do exactly the same, they’ve “collaborated” less than you do on a daily basis.

Of course, as Seasider has said above, as long as NAPM, I don’t care what anyone does. Life’s too short.
By Bally 6 months ago
I don't imagine many NAPM would be happy sharing transport with scabs who openly fund Oyston. This is what is happening with YS. But if you say it's sound, it's sound.
By GazzaYS 6 months ago
Fantastic weather today ! Lets all be friends ( except srooms ) and have a end of term party at Rotherham :bye bye:
By CheshireSeasider 6 months ago
Driving up so it's Pepsi for me :(

Enjoy Gazza