members do not see advertisements

No wonder town centres are dead

By tangerinejezza in

General Chat

6 months ago
RE: No wonder town centres are dead
By tangerinejezza 6 months ago
When you get parking tickets when you’ve paid and displayed!

I got one for being outside the white lines. All four wheels are within the box , but the marked box is too small for the car .

Back and front bumper over the lines so they say I’m in breech of parking code - therefore sixty dabs .

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask .!
By TheSuffolkSeasider 6 months ago
I hope you are disputing it!

They've tried similar with me in permit parking outside my house and in end they withdrew the ticket/fine.
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

I hope you are disputing it!

They've tried similar with me in permit parking outside my house and in end they withdrew the ticket/fine.

Yep ! Appealed - rejected. Appealed to above- rejected.

It’s absolutely bollocks. They won’t admit the bays are too small for a normal sized car. Basically nothing bigger than a fiat 5oo will fit .
By seanmacca100 6 months ago
just got a letter through myself for one in Preston, paid on the app but nope they weren't having it. Challenged and they soon backed down. Bellends.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 6 months ago
Joe Lycett is normally good at getting them to realise how thick they are being.
By seanmacca100 6 months ago
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

Joe Lycett is normally good at getting them to realise how thick they are being.

funny I only watched his bits on it the other day, good timing
By munkle 6 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:

Yep ! Appealed - rejected. Appealed to above- rejected.

It’s absolutely bollocks. They won’t admit the bays are too small for a normal sized car. Basically nothing bigger than a fiat 5oo will fit .

Who’s the car manufacturer? Write to them. It will probably go nowhere but for the price of an email, they might just get on your side.i

I can’t park your car in my town.

Also, demand the price of the ticket you bought back. May as well inconvenience the twats.
By Magic147 6 months ago
Try the fightback forums, got a few canceled with their help in the past.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/
Cheers lads , I’ve just paid it and given them s load of shit while doing so. If I see their dickhead at that car park, going to give him a load of abuse