members do not see advertisements

Viv Soloman Otabar

By mortandstan in

Blackpool FC

5 months ago
RE: Viv Soloman Otabar
By mortandstan 5 months ago
Blues fan here in peace. Just wondering what you think of Viv this season. Looking at the stats he appears to have got a few goals and a larger number of assists. Good enough for the Championship? Best of luck for the future. I still remember watching that 1953 cup final. Great times.
By Hero-of-the-night 5 months ago
mortandstan wrote:

Blues fan here in peace. Just wondering what you think of Viv this season. Looking at the stats he appears to have got a few goals and a larger number of assists. Good enough for the Championship? Best of luck for the future. I still remember watching that 1953 cup final. Great times.

He’s ok in this division but not a championship player yet. I’ve only watch a hand full of away games so you’re probably best hoping a scabby cunt replies!

Cheers for thinking of our plight, friends are hard to find when you’re in the shit!!
By seasider 5 months ago
Only seen two matches this season but seems a good player in League One. He is the player most likely to make things happen. Time will tell if he can make the step up.
By Bally 5 months ago
I'll be honest pal. I can't comment on the lad as I've never seen him play and I'm not likely to until the club has been cleansed.
By Tangerinenick 5 months ago
Been ok in the games I have seen. No way Championship yet. One for the future.