members do not see advertisements

Bloomfield Rd

By tangerine77 in

Blackpool FC

5 months ago
RE: Bloomfield Rd
By tangerine77 5 months ago
Went past for the first time in about 2 years today, what a decaying piece of shit. Looks like the scabs have wiped their shifty arses all over the outside of it or it could be rust? My money is on the scabs marking their terrority. What is scrap metal worth nowadays? DUMP!
By seasider 5 months ago
The state of the stadium and pitch is a true indication of how much Owen loves the club.
The club shop looks like someone's done a runner without paying their rent.
By GynnSquarePhoenix 5 months ago
How sad. Let's hope any future investors have money for a face lift for Bloomfield as well as a training ground.
By tangerinejezza 5 months ago
I see it most days on my way home from work, so probably not noticed the decay as it’s been gradual.

Woeful neglect by Owen and child
Whoever buys it will have to spend millions on the stadium as Well as the team and training ground. Add to that losing 10's of thousands a week. He'll be lucky to give it away!
On paper you couldn't give away a business like that.
By Magic147 5 months ago
Owen's relationship with the remaining mushrooms is an example of modern life, in that we live in a post-truth era where a huge number of people prefer to be told their opinion rather than formulate it of their own accord, even where the evidence right before their eyes contradicts that opinion.

If Owen told them we were still in the premier league, they'd applaud and tell him what a visionary he is.
I went to the waxworks today and Ken Barlow was there. All i could think of was that picture of him and Owen with the Thai birds.
By Magic147 5 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:

I went to the waxworks today and Ken Barlow was there. All i could think of was that picture of him and Owen with the Thai birds.

That cunt is always hanging around there.
Nice little tribute to Blacpool FC to be fair. If you haven't been for a while I would def recommend a visit to the waxworks. Changed a lot since I last went, seems bigger.
By McPoolmob 5 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:

I have that pic somewhere but here is another of the rapist and his buddy Cockroach.
By Lancashirehotpot 5 months ago
Took this last year :)
By Bally 5 months ago
Lancashirehotpot wrote:

You must think you're an ugly fucker, you've cut yourself out.

Show us the original (and yer tits)
By McPoolmob 5 months ago
Bally wrote:

You must think you're an ugly fucker, you've cut yourself out.

Show us the original (and yer tits)

There you go..
McPoolmob wrote:

I have that pic somewhere but here is another of the rapist and his buddy Cockroach.

The one waxwork I didn't let my kids have a picture with. Now accusations, I just didn't feel comfortable.
By CheshireSeasider 5 months ago
Lancashirehotpot wrote:

Great pic of a pool great :)
By Bally 5 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:

The one waxwork I didn't let my kids have a picture with. Now accusations, I just didn't feel comfortable.

Ha Ha
Stupid phone, no not now!
By tangerinejezza 5 months ago
seasider wrote:

The state of the stadium and pitch is a true indication of how much Owen loves the club.

A stadium of that size should have a permanent maintenance staff as well as permanent ground staff. What it's got is a part time odd job bloke who has to do everything.

Really, is anyone stupid enough to invest money in that business with him there?
By Tangerinenick 5 months ago
Ground looks like it is being run down. Don't see it often but last time I drove past there was a lot of rusty metalwork.