members do not see advertisements

Oyston in court again today

By seasider in

Blackpool FC

5 months ago
RE: Oyston in court again today
By seasider 5 months ago
Latvian businessman Belokon’s representatives told The Gazette that the under-pressure Oyston has applied to have an injunction freezing his assets relaxed. It is thought this, if approved, would serve to facilitate the sales of assets.

The case is set to be heard in front of Justice Marcus Smith at the Rolls Building in London from 10.30am and is open to the public.

Belokon’s lawyers, Clifford Chance, are awaiting a further court hearing to approve orders of sale to recoup the £25m the former Blackpool director and president is still owed by Oyston.

Twenty four properties are due to be sent to auction, along with shares in seven companies.

Among them is Blackpool Football Club (Properties) Limited, Oyston’s company that owns the football club, Bloomfield Road stadium, Squires Gate training ground and the Travelodge hotel.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-fc-owner-oyston-s-return-to-court-could-pave-way-for-sale-of-assets-1-9164250
By Lancashirehotpot 5 months ago
From TK's fb page:

"Looks like Owens wife wants the auction to happen asap so she can see what's left for her divorce."
By Magic147 5 months ago
Rats.

Sinking ship.

I'd feel sorry for Owen if he wasn't such an old cunt.
By louise_a 5 months ago
Vicky O seems to want to register an interest in certain properties, presumeably wanting to protect herself.
By TheSteed 5 months ago
Now she benefitted from Oyston asset stripping, she wants to keep those benefits?
By GynnSquarePhoenix 5 months ago
No, she wants a working dick and thinks she'll meet new solicitors this way.
By seasider 5 months ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

No, she wants a working dick and thinks she'll meet new solicitors this way.

Ha
By Tangerinenick 5 months ago
Smoke n mirrors. Hopefully Marcus Praise be his name Smith sees right through this shit. I mean Woodward is representing VO - so there is a dubious collusion in progress.

VO as bad as the man she married.

Throw this shit out of court Marcus (PBOH)
By tangerine77 4 months ago
Can't be arsed reading it all but it sounds like Rapey is getting a divorce so his assets go to Vicky rather than Belokon.
By Tangerinenick 4 months ago
T77 only on Claughton Hall - her home. Where OO raped the girl. where she worked 24/7 to get the super stadium (Ajax Mark 2) built during her husbands incarceration as a sex offender.

Will not stop Uncle Val getting his money it just adds another complication to OO...
I thought it was to stop his assets being sold by auction? I know regardless of the outcome he will still owe Val his money.
It wont work on all his assets - she can go for some assets - home and others but not the football club and its associated assets and companies. This may mean that the club is sold quicker in the long run as OO has less to sell . I can hear that Interest accruing for OO - time is running out....
By seasider 4 months ago
Completely confused!
Not as confused as we all will be if the sly old goat has a pre-nuptial agreement in place. Whatever old sticky Vic gets (whenever) OO still has to pay VB. The assets he will be left to pay VB with still include the footy club which VO has no claim on.

wallowinginowenpain.com
By North Shore Dude 4 months ago
It's Belokon's own fault for giving the scumbags time to scheme shit up
By tangerinejezza 4 months ago
North Shore Dude wrote:

It's Belokon's own fault for giving the scumbags time to scheme shit up

I’ve been wondering why the bailiffs haven’t been back? I know there must be a reason, but I’m sure rapie would have sent them in by now were the tables turned
By Magic147 4 months ago
Tangerinenick wrote:

This may mean that the club is sold quicker in the long run as OO has less to sell.

That's how I see it.
By seasider 4 months ago
It's similar to the Pat Phelan's storyline in Coronation Street in the fact it's dragging on and on. Please get to the final scene!
By TheSuffolkSeasider 4 months ago
seasider wrote:

It's similar to the Pat Phelan's storyline in Coronation Street in the fact it's dragging on and on. Please get to the final scene!

:laugh: does anyone watch that shite but you?!
By Magic147 4 months ago
Too much time on your hands.
By thetruth1953 4 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

Too much time on your hands.

Even if I had time on my hands I wouldn't be watching soaps!!
seasider wrote:

I'd rather get a blunt rat to chew my arm off than watch corry depressedenders or shitdale.
By Magic147 4 months ago
Yeah those sharp rats are just too easy.
Magic147 wrote:

Yeah those sharp rats are just too easy.

They are indeed
By TheSteed 4 months ago
seasider wrote:

I might have to put your posts on moderation to protect you.
Bailiffs ain't been back maybe cos Owen has a court case against them and CC?
By seasider 4 months ago
High Court judge dismisses Owen Oyston's freezing order application

This now means Belokon can now freely progress Oyston's assets to auction to recoup the £25m he is still owed.

Read more at: https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/high-court-judge-dismisses-owen-oyston-s-freezing-order-application-1-9176666
By Rimm-BFC 4 months ago
[size=large]Steed[/size]

Thanks for the grrrzzzette script you posted - I can can view an online page unfettered from ads and other shite they have and I am not interested in :clap::clap:
By HaroldBaker 4 months ago
seasider wrote:

Latvian businessman Belokon’s representatives told The Gazette that the under-pressure Oyston has applied to have an injunction freezing his assets relaxed. It is thought this, if approved, would serve to facilitate the sales of assets.

Isn't that actually the opposite of the truth? I've read the judgement, and if anything it argues the opposite.
Same old same old.

Oyston goes to court, Oyston loses in court.

Until the next time, no doubt there'll be some sort of appeal to drag it out even more.