members do not see advertisements

Quest for EFL Football

By TheSuffolkSeasider in

General Football

6 months ago
RE: Quest for EFL Football
By TheSuffolkSeasider 6 months ago
So, next season will see Channel 5 no longer having the highlights for the Championship, League 1, League 2, The League Cup and the League Trophy. The new home for these highlights will be Quest. It's not a channel I am familiar with, I think I may have watched it a couple of times last summer when they had the rights to a pre-season tournament. I am assuming it is a channel available on freeview and all other cable/satellite providers on the minimum package?

Was not a fan of Channel 5's coverage, so hoping this will be better! I liked Colin Murray back when he did his lunch time show on Radio 1 with Edith Bowman, and he is confirmed as the host for this highlight show so I hope he can manage it. Does seem to get batted around from show to show so not too confident! No other "experts" have been confirmed yet...

https://www.questtv.co.uk/efl
By Qblock87 6 months ago
I bet there is no Quest HD Channel.
By louise_a 6 months ago
Freeview channel 37
By TheSuffolkSeasider 6 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:

I found Quest and Quest +1 but only had a quick look.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 3 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:

Watching this now and the picture quality is not great.

They seem to be having problems though as the intro sequence did not work and the picture and sound dropped out a couple of times too so far!

Their studio is garish and very red!
Holloway is the pundit on tonight's show, wonder if there will be any comment after the Blackpool game...
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

Holloway is the pundit on tonight's show, wonder if there will be any comment after the Blackpool game...

Pretty much was only asked if he would apply for the Blackpool job, there was a long pause before he dodged the question by saying he was gutted for the fans and for Gary, whom he phoned.
By GynnSquarePhoenix 3 months ago
The usual 'not available in your area' message for yanks.