members do not see advertisements

English Counties

By Hero-of-the-night in

General Chat

3 months ago
RE: English Counties
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
What counties have you never been to?

After this weekend ive now visited every one, most with football and work though.
By Bally 3 months ago
I don't think there is any mainland county I haven't been to. I've done the Outer Hebs as well as Orkney
By Qblock87 3 months ago
If its not Yorkshire its not worth going to. Pure and simple. Yorkshire is God’s County. The envy of the World.
By seasider 3 months ago
Cornwall the stand out one for me.
seasider wrote:

Cornwall the stand out one for me.

That’s where we are at the moment, near Polzeath. We are rather disappointed,*** North Yorkshire Around kirkham or the Ribble Valley in Lancashire win it for us.

Scotland wipes the floor with the rest of the UK as far as scenery goes.

*** Not many pubs, got charges £12.80 for two pasties, no pudding in the chippy, people are poorly dressed and houses don’t seem to be maintained like up north.
By Qblock87 3 months ago
Just been on Plymouth Argyles forum and I quote...

“ Just had a Northern Monkey in my fish shop who had the audacity to ask for a pudding in a fish shop. Thick fucker. He was dressed like a tramp too. Smelled shocking. He had a right gob on him,a right cunt,babbling on about our thatched roof cottages not been as good as his high rise flat back home. I sent him round to my brothers place who charged him £12.80 for two Ginsters frozen pasties. The thick monkey will never know. Tourists hey :laugh:
Qblock87 wrote:

“ Just had a Northern Monkey in my fish shop who had the audacity to ask for a pudding in a fish shop. Thick fucker. He was dressed like a tramp too. Smelled shocking. He had a right gob on him,a right cunt,babbling on about our thatched roof cottages not been as good as his high rise flat back home. I sent him round to my brothers place who charged him £12.80 for two Ginsters frozen pasties. The thick monkey will never know. Tourists hey :laugh:

Cant be me. One, I don’t dress badly and two, I don’t like speaking to people so wouldn’t babble on.

I was actually going to put that on my list of things I don’t like about Cornwall, every fucker is so friendly and wants to speak to you.

I don’t even speak to my wife, so I wouldn’t want to speak to a stranger!
By North Shore Dude 3 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:

Apart from that, ok?
By TheSuffolkSeasider 3 months ago
Sussex. Though I'd like to visit the Amex, or whatever Brighton's stadium is called.
By Lancashirehotpot 3 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:

That’s where we are at the moment, near Polzeath. We are rather disappointed,*** North Yorkshire Around kirkham or the Ribble Valley in Lancashire win it for us.

Scotland wipes the floor with the rest of the UK as far as scenery goes.

*** Not many pubs, got charges £12.80 for two pasties, no pudding in the chippy, people are poorly dressed and houses don’t seem to be maintained like up north.

£12.80 for 2 pasties? That's what you get for shopping in waitrose.
By daib0 3 months ago
I've been to all on mainland Britain - but not Northern Ireland
By thetruth1953 3 months ago
daib0 wrote:

I've been to all on mainland Britain - but not Northern Ireland

They say there is some stunning scenery in Northern Ireland.what I have seen on the likes of Coast I wouldn't disagree.
By daib0 3 months ago
thetruth1953 wrote:

They say there is some stunning scenery in Northern Ireland.what I have seen on the likes of Coast I wouldn't disagree.

yep, the west coast of the Republic gets all the intention, but one day I'll have to visit around the north :thumbsup:
By tangerinejezza 3 months ago
daib0 wrote:

yep, the west coast of the Republic gets all the intention, but one day I'll have to visit around the north :thumbsup:

All around the giants causeway is stunning
members do not see advertisements