members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Sh**e TV

By sudds green in

General Chat


4 months ago
RE: Sh**e TV
By sudds green 4 months ago
Just had a barney with missus as I dared to suggest Gogglebox, First Dates and Real Housewives of Accrington or whatever it is she finds so bloody interesting are an insult to my intelligence.

Have we really stooped so low that we're filming people watching telly?

Perhaps they could introduce a new programme, focusing on her cackling at "families" slonking on sofas playing to the camera and chatting about banal drivel touted as entertainment.

Spare bedroom for me tonight , I fear
RE: Sh**e TV
By tangerine77 4 months ago
I hope you have managed to acquire a coat since we last met.
RE: Sh**e TV
By Hero-of-the-night 4 months ago
sudds green wrote:

Just had a barney with missus as I dared to suggest Gogglebox, First Dates and Real Housewives of Accrington or whatever it is she finds so bloody interesting are an insult to my intelligence.

Have we really stooped so low that we're filming people watching telly?

Perhaps they could introduce a new programme, focusing on her cackling at "families" slonking on sofas playing to the camera and chatting about banal drivel touted as entertainment.

Spare bedroom for me tonight , I fear





I love people watching, no better pastime.
RE: Sh**e TV
By Qblock87 4 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



I love people watching, no better pastime.





I bet you do. Do you go dogging?
RE: Sh**e TV
By Hero-of-the-night 4 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



I bet you do. Do you go dogging?





Not that creepy shit, just sitting in a beer garden and then find someone funny to spy on.

Old people are good to watch!
RE: Sh**e TV
By tangerinejezza 4 months ago
sudds green wrote:

Just had a barney with missus as I dared to suggest Gogglebox, First Dates and Real Housewives of Accrington or whatever it is she finds so bloody interesting are an insult to my intelligence.

Have we really stooped so low that we're filming people watching telly?

Perhaps they could introduce a new programme, focusing on her cackling at "families" slonking on sofas playing to the camera and chatting about banal drivel touted as entertainment.

Spare bedroom for me tonight , I fear





At the moment I’m letting mrs watch what she wants, because in 13 days. Football is on every night:thumbsup:
RE: Sh**e TV
By Qblock87 4 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



Not that creepy shit, just sitting in a beer garden and then find someone funny to spy on.

Old people are good to watch!





So you’re a nosey bastard then?
RE: Sh**e TV
By Hero-of-the-night 4 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



So you’re a nosey bastard then?





Double nosey.
RE: Sh**e TV
By Qblock87 4 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:



At the moment I’m letting mrs watch what she wants, because in 13 days. Football is on every night:thumbsup:





Have you not got a Man Cave?
RE: Sh**e TV
By tangerinejezza 4 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



Have you not got a Man Cave?





Yes! It’s called the vic :thumbsup:
RE: Sh**e TV
By Qblock87 4 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:



Yes! It’s called the vic :thumbsup:





Is the Mrs going to put you in Hospital? Strewth!
RE: Sh**e TV
By Magic147 4 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:



Yes! It’s called the vic :thumbsup:





Many a happy wife-free evening in the Vic.
RE: Sh**e TV
By GynnSquarePhoenix 4 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:



At the moment I’m letting mrs watch what she wants, because in 13 days. Football is on every night:thumbsup:





Similar....give her the remote 90% of the time, play on my laptop and ignore the absolute shite she likes with the understanding that football and a couple of weekly shows I like always have priority when they're on.



Being a yank she gets completely blindsided by the WC every four years.
RE: Sh**e TV
By Mandarina No Naranja 4 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



Not that creepy shit, just sitting in a beer garden and then find someone funny to spy on.

Old people are good to watch!





I bet you're one of them annoying, nosey gits that gets some sort of weird enjoyment watching someone eat every mouthful of their meal whilst sporting a gormless look?
RE: Sh**e TV
By Hero-of-the-night 4 months ago
Mandarina No Naranja wrote:



I bet you're one of them annoying, nosey gits that gets some sort of weird enjoyment watching someone eat every mouthful of their meal whilst sporting a gormless look?





I don’t watch people eat, that’s just weird.

The best is when someone stumbles and they think no one was watching, another good one is couples bickering quietly!





There’s nowt as queer as folk!
members do not see advertisements