members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Trivia game

By Magic147 in

General Chat


3 months ago
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
Yo BHS crew, I've been playing a new (for me at least) live trivia game called HQ Trivia where you can win moolah by getting 12 questions right - give it a go if you're into all that quizzy stuff.



Download the app and enter "Magic147" as a referral code and add me as a friend because I currently don't have any.



Ok cool.



Bye.
RE: Trivia game
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
I think I’ve added you.

I don’t even know how to play a game
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
They're live at 9pm and 3pm on weekdays and just 9pm at weekends.



There's one in 18 minutes, just open the app on time for 9 and you're off.
RE: Trivia game
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
How do I know who my friends are, it’s fucking confusing this thing?
RE: Trivia game
By Qblock87 3 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:

How do I know who my friends are, it’s fucking confusing this thing?





I’ll tell you. You haven’t got any.
RE: Trivia game
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



I’ll tell you. You haven’t got any.





That’s what you think.
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
Top right I think.
RE: Trivia game
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
The game is fucking rockers, I’ve scored 5/12 and 3/12 on my two goes?

What did you score on your last two games?
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
6 both times.



Some of them are well hard.
RE: Trivia game
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

6 both times.



Some of them are well hard.





I missed tonight, was watching Love Island, but I can see it becoming very addictive.
RE: Trivia game
By Qblock87 3 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



I missed tonight, was watching Love Island, but I can see it becoming very addictive.





What Love Island? You sad man.
RE: Trivia game
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



What Love Island? You sad man.





It’s I little modern for a man of your age.
RE: Trivia game
By Qblock87 3 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



It’s I little modern for a man of your age.





I’m 23
RE: Trivia game
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



I’m 23





Id say you’re 46ish.
RE: Trivia game
By Qblock87 3 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



Id say you’re 46ish.





I’ll take that thank you very much.
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
They have some mental prizes from time to time.
RE: Trivia game
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



I’ll take that thank you very much.





You’re like a Back Henry street groomer pretending to be young and mingling in with the youth!

Words you should be using,

Flippin eck

Ruddy

Slippers

Bus pass.
RE: Trivia game
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

They have some mental prizes from time to time.





Do they inform you in advance of the cash prize?
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



Do they inform you in advance of the cash prize?





Only after the last game, there was one overnight the other night for 80k.
RE: Trivia game
By munkle 3 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

Yo BHS crew, I've been playing a new (for me at least) live trivia game called HQ Trivia where you can win moolah by getting 12 questions right - give it a go if you're into all that quizzy stuff.



Download the app and enter "Magic147" as a referral code and add me as a friend because I currently don't have any.



Ok cool.



Bye.





Alright Bernie Madoff, what’s the catch?
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
munkle wrote:



Alright Bernie Madoff, what’s the catch?





No catch, other than some of the questions being absolutely disgustingly difficult of course.
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
2am - 400k prize...
RE: Trivia game
By Hero-of-the-night 3 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

2am - 400k prize...





My missus will twat me with the fucking mop if I set my alarm at that time.
RE: Trivia game
By thetruth1953 3 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



My missus will twat me with the fucking mop if I set my alarm at that time.





Well set it for 01-45 then it's not as late in the morning is it!!
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
£8k tonight, 9pm.
RE: Trivia game
By chef1066 3 months ago
Its annoyingly addictive.
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
chef1066 wrote:

Its annoyingly addictive.





It is, very annoying also!
RE: Trivia game
By Qblock87 3 months ago
You thick Lancastrians will never win fuck all. Give it up..

:fingersmily:
RE: Trivia game
By Magic147 3 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:

You thick Lancastrians will never win fuck all. Give it up..

:fingersmily:





Who typed that for you?
RE: Trivia game
By Bally 3 months ago
Ha Ha
members do not see advertisements