Sir Kenny Dalglish.

By tangerinejezza in

General Football

5 months ago
RE: Sir Kenny Dalglish.
By tangerinejezza 5 months ago
By thetruth1953 5 months ago
Thoroughly deserved a bit late incoming if you ask me.
By Qblock87 5 months ago
Liverpool fans are already protesting. Apparently he should have been made a Lord!
By Bally 5 months ago
Horrible moaning little cunt.
By Magic147 5 months ago
Ugly little wanker as well.
By blackpool ger 5 months ago
Bitter Everton Fans. He deserves it more than some that get it
By Bally 5 months ago
He was a moaning cunt who never left the Ref alone. He's the one that taught Shearer and his Blackburn team to do the same.

He was actually a Hun who played for Celtic but I guess you know that.

As for being bitter, did you see the way the shite behaved after their defeat by Real. They're a bigger embarassment in Europe than Rangers fans were
By blackpool ger 5 months ago
After what he did after Hillsborough he deserved this in my opinion. Moaning football player now there’s a first haha He was a great player and I think if he had did for Everton what he has for Liverpool you’d be saying he deserves it. Anyone that destroys Manchester should be praised not slagged :) :)
By foggy 5 months ago
blackpool ger wrote:

After what he did after Hillsborough he deserved this in my opinion. Moaning football player now there’s a first haha He was a great player and I think if he had did for Everton what he has for Liverpool you’d be saying he deserves it. Anyone that destroys Manchester should be praised not slagged :) :)

Yeah, before my time but it seems like he was a great ambassador for the city after Hillsborough, went to 4 different funerals in one day. Just reading up on that period after, sounds like he almost ran himself into the ground trying to keep everything together and wanted to resign a lot sooner than he did.

Im far more familiar with his more recent spell as Liverpool manager however, and him and the whole Liverpool squad wearing those Suarez t shirts after he racially abused Patrice Evra was an awful act and leaves a bad taste in my mouth thinking about 'Sir' Kenny
By Bally 5 months ago
foggy wrote:

Im far more familiar with his more recent spell as Liverpool manager however, and him and the whole Liverpool squad wearing those Suarez t shirts after he racially abused Patrice Evra was an awful act and leaves a bad taste in my mouth thinking about 'Sir' Kenny

It wasn't just Kenny. Slippy and the rest of them were at it. Always the victims, never their fault. It's part of being in the Cult.
By Richard Head 5 months ago
Probably got the knighthood as much for his charity work as anything he achieved in football. After his wife survived breast cancer they set up an appeal in her name which raised millions, she got an MBE a few years ago.

Let the bitter blue cunts continue moaning though, it's all they've got left
By Magic147 5 months ago
Scouse alert.
By Bally 5 months ago
Richard Head wrote:

Probably got the knighthood as much for his charity work as anything he achieved in football. After his wife survived breast cancer they set up an appeal in her name which raised millions, she got an MBE a few years ago.

Let the bitter blue cunts continue moaning though, it's all they've got left

Wall pushing murdering cunt. 39 Italians can't be wrong
members do not see advertisements