3 months ago
RE: Vass and Robertson leave
By Lincolnshireseasider91 3 months ago
Both sign for Rotherham

Incoming reject or non league player

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44662574
By seasider 3 months ago
Vassell isn't good enough for the Championship from what I've seen. Don't have a clue about Robertson.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 3 months ago
I actually liked Vassell though. Don't think he will make the step up either and will seem him back in League one after a season.
By seasider 3 months ago
Even if he didn't want to leave, I would have considered an offer. Misses too many matches and not the most gifted footballer in the world. Good luck to him though, we have to be grateful for what he has done.

Looks like Mark Cullen will now be the main man.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 3 months ago
seasider wrote:

Looks like Mark Cullen will now be the main man.

For the two weeks he is fit too.
By seasider 3 months ago
Yep, definitely need a striker now. It's quite funny when you list the players we have lost...

Vassell

Robertson

Viv

Longstaff

Key players
By Blackpool_Fan 3 months ago
Not a huge surprise to see Robertson and Vassell both depart, but Gary Bowyer won't be happy losing two of his key players for nothing. He wanted the Oystons to tie them down to longer contracts after the play-off final last year, but of course that never happened...
By GynnSquarePhoenix 3 months ago
If you're gonna cut and paste a journos tweet..at least give him the credit ....

@matt_scrafton

1h1 hour ago

More

Not a huge surprise to see Robertson and Vassell both depart, but Gary Bowyer won't be happy losing two of his key players for nothing. He wanted the Oystons to tie them down to longer contracts after the play-off final last year, but of course that never happened...
By Lincolnshireseasider91 3 months ago
seasider wrote:

Yep, definitely need a striker now. It's quite funny when you list the players we have lost...

Vassell

Robertson

Viv

Longstaff

Key players

Dodoo Cullen and fonz strikers doesn't fill me with much confidence
By tangerinespud 3 months ago
Just need Mellor to go now
By tangerinespud 3 months ago
Will struggle to find 4 weaker teams in League 1 next season than ourselves
By seasider 3 months ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

If you're gonna cut and paste a journos tweet..at least give him the credit ....

@matt_scrafton

1h1 hour ago

More

Ha
By Bally 3 months ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

@matt_scrafton

1h1 hour ago

More

Oyston Out
By Tangerinenick 3 months ago
[attachment=2966]

Koko playing five a side whilst his wife needs some me time.

Get him signed up Owen!
members do not see advertisements