members do not see advertisements

Will we see an increase in ticket sales?

By seasider in

General Football

4 months ago
RE: Will we see an increase in ticket sales?
By seasider 4 months ago
Even Sweden had more than us today. The Irish, Welsh and Scottish are taking the piss that we haven't turned up. Surely a semi final will get fans buying tickets? Not many days to sort flights out though!
By Qblock87 4 months ago
A semi always gets me excited..almost there.
By GynnSquarePhoenix 4 months ago
I imagine is expensive and complicated if you want somewhere comfy to sleep. I'm loving it from my front room.
By Richard Head 4 months ago
According to the FIFA website all tickets for both semis and final are sold out so I guess the black market would be the only way to go, plus flights and accommodation I'm fairly sure that would add up to an expensive few days
By munkle 4 months ago
Richard Head wrote:

According to the FIFA website all tickets for both semis and final are sold out so I guess the black market would be the only way to go, plus flights and accommodation I'm fairly sure that would add up to an expensive few days

If you turn up without a ticket though you need a visa to get into Russia (they’ve waived it for official ticket holders). To get a visa, you’ll either need to go to the Russian embassy in person or arrange for your passport to be couriered there and back. Then there’s the enevitable ramped up cost of the flights and touts taking the piss.

Just not worth the bother - I’d rather watch it with mates here on the big screen.