members do not see advertisements

M6

By Bentent in

General Chat

2 months ago
RE: M6
By Bentent 2 months ago
To use a popular posters venacular

Stupid cunty truck driver crashing into a bridge I've been stuck for hours - fucking wanker
By Bentent 2 months ago
And before anyone says anything I've checked and he's ok so it's ok to abuse him
By tangerinejezza 2 months ago
Had to nip to Blackburn earlier. No problem going, but coming back was horrendous. Fortunately remembering the back routs paid off.
By Bentent 2 months ago
I might divert myself via Quernmore and spit on you know who on the way past
By North Shore Dude 2 months ago
Bentent wrote:

I might divert myself via Quernmore and spit on you know who on the way past

Brown pants?
By tangerinejezza 2 months ago
Finally reopened in both directions. I’m amazed at how many structural engineers there are on Facebook saying how quickly it should have taken and the engineers on site had tossed the job off for some overtime. :laugh:
By sudds green 2 months ago
Amazing innit?

Apparently there are over 2 million more vehicles on the road every year

As a youngster, school, university and work were accessible by public transport..

Now I appear to be knackered without my car.

I hate the snarl- ups, road rage, state of " public highways", motorised status symbols and dickheads thinking they own the roads.

Four hours to get home on Thursday, so tried the rail network yesterday. Same result.

Country's f***ed
By munkle 2 months ago
sudds green wrote:

Amazing innit?

Apparently there are over 2 million more vehicles on the road every year

As a youngster, school, university and work were accessible by public transport..

Now I appear to be knackered without my car.

I hate the snarl- ups, road rage, state of " public highways", motorised status symbols and dickheads thinking they own the roads.

Four hours to get home on Thursday, so tried the rail network yesterday. Same result.

Country's f***ed

Blue passports though.
members do not see advertisements