Not long now.... make sure your email addresses are up to date otherwise you will have to register a new username. Instructions on first page.
seasider wrote:

Not long now.... make sure your email addresses are up to date otherwise you will have to register a new username. Instructions on first page.

I think mine is up-to-date how do I check mate? Scrub that just checked. All good with mine.

cheers for all the hard work u guys put into this site.

:clap::clap:
Just a reminder to make sure emails are up to date.
seasider wrote:

Just a reminder to make sure emails are up to date.

How do you do this?
User CP > Change email > enter password and enter new email address. That email address will then be linked to your current username on the new site.

When we transfer the data, if your current username is linked to an email address that you don't use anymore, you will not be able to reset your password as it will go that email address.

The new site is more secure and you will log in with your email address and not username. The first time you access the new site, you will need to reset your password which is for security reasons as we cannot transfer passwords. You then enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to that email address. Follow the instructions and then you will be able to log in with your email address and new password.

Hope that makes sense!
What if one user (77) has multiple usernames registered?
When’s this happening?
Magic147 wrote:

What if one user (77) has multiple usernames registered?

They would need to keep multiple email addresses running. I think we all have more than one email address so it's never going to stop the problem completely but it will certainly help.
Hero-of-the-night wrote:

When’s this happening?

Steed is back from visiting Volcanoes so expect an announcement soon. There is the task of transferring all the data so that might take a little time but we will keep you updated on progress.

I am pretty confident this will be the final warning on email addresses.
What if I've changed my email address?
You need to update it before we move or at least still have access to the one linked to your username on here. You will need access to reset your password.
How do I reset my password?
Magic147 wrote:

How do I reset my password?

On the login page of the new site....when it's live.
Are you bored today Magic? :D:D
Leesthedaddy wrote:

Are you bored today Magic? :D:D

It's either wind Seasider up or do some work.
Magic147 wrote:

It's either wind Seasider up or do some work.

I thought you were asking dumb questions but have to maintain a certain level of professionalism :D
seasider wrote:

I thought you were asking dumb questions but have to maintain a certain level of professionalism :D

Why now?!