members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Football is back!!

By Magic147 in

General Football


3 months ago
RE: Football is back!!
By Magic147 3 months ago
And what a great advert for championship football this is.
RE: Football is back!!
By daib0 3 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

And what a great advert for championship football this is.





Of course ... I expect no less from the mighty Royals!!
RE: Football is back!!
By Magic147 3 months ago
What a goal that was.
RE: Football is back!!
By Qblock87 3 months ago
daib0 wrote:



Of course ... I expect no less from the mighty Royals!!





Oh dear!
RE: Football is back!!
By daib0 3 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



Oh dear!





optimistic front, but well might well prove to be a long difficult season for Reading with a couple of manager changes...
RE: Football is back!!
By TheSuffolkSeasider 3 months ago
Psul Clement is a decent coach that seems to be struggling as a manager. Thought Reading were unlucky not to get a point but the match highlighted how much you need a decent striker!
RE: Football is back!!
By daib0 3 months ago
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

Psul Clement is a decent coach that seems to be struggling as a manager. Thought Reading were unlucky not to get a point but the match highlighted how much you need a decent striker!





totally fair comment...
RE: Football is back!!
By seasider 3 months ago
Missed it last night. Drove to IKEA to pick up some bedside tables but they didn't have it at Warrington. Was fuming so went to the one at Ashton. Finally got home at 10.30 and realised I bought the wrong ones.
members do not see advertisements