members do not see advertisements

Looks Like Bowyer could be off (Confirmed)

By smuggs2006 in

Blackpool FC

4 months ago
RE: Looks Like Bowyer could be off (Confirmed)
By smuggs2006 4 months ago
By seanmacca100 4 months ago
confirmed by Matt at the gazette, statement shortly.
By McPoolmob 4 months ago
Going Going Gone.
continues after advertisement
By AmericanTangerine 4 months ago
By seasider 4 months ago
Jack Gaughan

‏Verified account @Jack_Gaughan

44m44 minutes ago

He's due to meet Owen. Pretty close to calling it quits by all accounts. But guess he could be talked round.

I am in shock
By smuggs2006 4 months ago
We need Owen and Latvia to stay what is what.

This no knowing no manager and a bunch of misfits this could be 10-12 points come end of season
By seasider 4 months ago
By TheSuffolkSeasider 4 months ago
Oh God, what now in this shit show. Owen to instate himself as manager too?
By tangerinejezza 4 months ago
The car crash continues
By rockontommy 4 months ago
"We hope the time with your family will bring you much pleasure and rest and replenish your reserves and strengths in readiness for whatever challenge you wish to take on in the future".

Pretending GB is a lightweight and it's nothing to do with the farce that is BFC :fingersmily:
By seasider 4 months ago
What a fucking bullshit statement from the club. They are a joke.
By GynnSquarePhoenix 4 months ago
Full club statement:

Blackpool Football Club regrets to announce that our manager Gary Bowyer is stepping down. Terry McPhillips, his assistant, will assume the manager’s role in the interim period.

Gary Bowyer said: “It has been a pleasure to manage Blackpool Football Club over the past two years and there are many people I wish to express my thanks to.

“Firstly, all the staff at the club who continue to go above and beyond to support the team. The players, whose efforts and commitment have played a massive part in achieving promotion in the 2016/17 season and gaining a top half finish in League 1 last season. To my football staff, your support loyalty and incredible work ethic has been fantastic, your willingness to go that extra mile for the good of the club will never be forgotten.

“I’m extremely grateful to the Board for giving me the opportunity to manage such an historic football club and finally, I would like to thank the supporters, your unbelievable passion and support of both the team and myself will stay with me forever.

“I wish Blackpool Football Club all the best for this coming season and every success in the future.”

The directors, management and personnel of Blackpool Football Club and in particular our passionate and amazing fans, would like to place on record our deep appreciation and gratitude for your successful efforts which in your first year achieved promotion from League 2 and then in your second year stabilised the team and the club in League 1 – your professionalism has been of the highest standard and hopefully your legacy and wonderful team spirit that you have engendered will endure through your protégé.

We hope the time with your family will bring you much pleasure and rest and replenish your reserves and strengths in readiness for whatever challenge you wish to take on in the future.
We all know he’s quit over the false promises. It’s been the same with every manager since 1987
continues after advertisement
By Rossall Tangerine 4 months ago
The local Sunday league teams should be worried. Owen will want their managers
By Lincolnshireseasider91 4 months ago
BFC the gift that keeps on giving!

Can't believe this they will be a few upset scabs tonight
By Rossall Tangerine 4 months ago
It's a shame in a way because it would've been nice for him to see the club with its fans back.
By Bally 4 months ago
Ha Ha. The Scabs will be gutted. I hope Owen gave him a bung for waiting until they'd bought their Season Tickets.
By HaroldBaker 4 months ago
Bally wrote:

Ha Ha. The Scabs will be gutted. I hope Owen gave him a bung for waiting until they'd bought their Season Tickets.

I'm glad you think it is a cause for laughter. All true fans will see it differently.
By Magic147 4 months ago
Wow
By seasider 4 months ago
Is there a club without a manager who might have approached him?

It's very sad but part of me is happy as it reminds us all that this club is still a farce. Why else would he leave. If it's not another club, it must be to do with transfer budgets with deadline day approaching.
By Jams80 4 months ago
How anyone can justify paying into the coffers after this sorry episode must be either completely delusional (in which case they deserve everything they get) or a lover of all things Oyston (which is fucking creepy!!)

Would like to see how much this has affected our odds with the bookies.
By Jams80 4 months ago
HaroldBaker wrote:

I'm glad you think it is a cause for laughter. All true fans will see it differently.

What the fuck are you on about??!!!
Jams80 wrote:

What the fuck are you on about??!!!

His heads up his arse again
By seasider 4 months ago
HaroldBaker wrote:

Why? It's one disaster after another. Blackpool fans just have to laugh these days as these kind of events are the norm.
By Qblock87 4 months ago
HaroldBaker wrote:

All true fans know Bowyers done the right thing. How can anyone work for a cunt like Oyston.
By Jams80 4 months ago
HaroldBaker wrote:

All true fans don't step foot inside the ground and are happy for Bowyer to have got out. In fact it's perfect timing from him.
By rockontommy 4 months ago

Linkie no workie
By seasider 4 months ago
That's the sad thing, no one is going to lose sleep over it. It's a mixture of disappointment and in some weird way happiness. I use the term happiness loosely but it once again highlights the incompetent owners which is at the end of the day the main goal.
By seasider 4 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:

Linkie no workie

Fixed it for them.