members do not see advertisements

Did you Know (2)

By whitstabletangerine in

General Chat

3 months ago
RE: Did you Know (2)
By whitstabletangerine 3 months ago
UK law says if you humanely kill a dog that you own, you can eat it.

I wonder if any of us have mistakenly ever eaten dog meat, I know that for a number of months when stationed in London I used a restaurant in Whitehall because the steaks were huge and very reasonably priced only to find out later that they had been using horse meat and were therefore closed down

www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45085514
By munkle 3 months ago
whitstabletangerine wrote:

UK law says if you humanely kill a dog that you own, you can eat it.

I wonder if any of us have mistakenly ever eaten dog meat, I know that for a number of months when stationed in London I used a restaurant in Whitehall because the steaks were huge and very reasonably priced only to find out later that they had been using horse meat and were therefore closed down

www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45085514

I was working with a Brazilian film crew the other week who go all around the world doing “experiences”. One of them told me when they were in China they tried dog meat. Just tastes like beef apparently.
By GynnSquarePhoenix 3 months ago
Ate snake in china (and drank the snake wine). I saw the dogs and cats in cages at the market. Broke my heart.
By Magic147 3 months ago
munkle wrote:

I was working with a Brazilian film crew the other week who go all around the world doing “experiences”.

I've seen those videos.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 3 months ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Ate snake in china (and drank the snake wine). I saw the dogs and cats in cages at the market. Broke my heart.

My mum is currently in Vietnam in holiday and braved some meat from a stall in the stand. The guide said it was frog but I reckon cat!