members do not see advertisements
RE: Premier League thread
By seasider 1 month ago

‍I enjoy watching them but agree it's naturally very biased towards Liverpool and Man Utd. United weren't even playing last night but Neville just can't help bring up the times he played for them. For parts it's interesting but others, it's like what the fuck has this got to do with Spurs v Man City.

By seasider 1 month ago

‍Charlie Austin not happy with the ref.

By seasider 1 month ago
Manchester derby. Come on Utd.... Not that I am fussed.
By Magic147 1 month ago
City are just disgustingly good.
By rockontommy 1 month ago
seasider wrote:Manchester derby. Come on Utd.... Not that I am fussed.

‍Qué

By seasider 1 month ago
Magic147 wrote:City are just disgustingly good.

‍They aren't even playing that well. United are average in too many positions. 

By rockontommy 1 month ago

‍City are in second gear

By seasider 1 month ago

‍44 passes against Man Utd for the third goal. Bet United fans loved that.

By seasider 3 weeks ago

‍...and the other big news of the day is Fellani's hair!

By seasider 1 week ago
Arsenal v Spurs is a great match. Not sure it was pen.
By seasider 1 week ago

Oh dear Jordan Pickford. He just always has that in him. 

What a shame. Everton thoroughly deserved a point. 

By Hero 1 week ago
Everton are just wank in this fixture!
By seasider 1 week ago

They looked much better today. Liverpool were lucky. Silva has them organised which is the basis for any decent team. They just need a tad more quality which is going to take time as he the previous manager bought a lot of shit. 

Massive shame for Pickford, he must be feeling like shit. Great shot stopper, great distribution but can struggle with high balls it seems. 

Liverpool looked ordinary. Not sure why Firmino was playing so deep to compensate for Shiqiri. Shiqiri isn't good enough at the very top level in my opinion. 

Klopp shouldn't be running on the pitch like that. I like to see passion in a manager but that was a bit disrespectful.  

By Magic147 1 week ago
It's just a given Liverpool beating Everton isn't it?
By seasider 1 week ago

Fair play to Silva. Shows his class. Could you imagine Warnock being so understanding. 

Everton boss Marco Silva had no issue with Klopp's actions.

"I didn't see Klopp's reaction and if we scored that goal and had been so lucky I might have done the same," said the Portuguese.

"I didn't see any disrespect."

By Hero 1 week ago

One thing I really hate is the players that fuck up going over to the fans to apologise!

The fans don’t want to see that, just get yourself off down the tunnel and say what you need to at the press conference. 

By seasider 1 week ago

I presume you are talking about Pickford. Not seen what he did after the match.

Can't blame him for apologising to the fans. He knows he has just lost Everton a massive match so only human nature to want to apologise.
By Hero 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

I presume you are talking about Pickford. Not seen what he did after the match.

Can't blame him for apologising to the fans. He knows he has just lost Everton a massive match so only human nature to want to apologise.

No he just wants the fans to think  he cares like they do. He should be apologising to fucker that pays him £100k a week!

The fans aren’t arsed about his mistake, they want effort, commitment and honesty! He displays all three so there is no need for the hand waving apology.

By seasider 1 week ago
True. I think Pickford saves Everton more points than loses so I am sure Everton fans will be supportive. It's just a shame the magnitude of the game. I haven't got a clue about goalkeeping but it just seems he needs to work on dealing with high balls. The goal he conceded against Belgium was stoppable in my opinion so maybe it's just positioning or technique - don't know. He is a top keeper but to take the next step he needs to cut out these errors. He is young though and I am sure will learn.
By seasider 6 days ago

Man Utd v Arsenal is really poor so far. Blackpool or Sollihul have nothing to fear. Pogba and Lakaku on the bench. 

Edit - Arsenal score as soon I type that.
By Magic147 6 days ago
All De Gea, no idea.
By seasider 6 days ago

He was flapping wasn't he. He has made a few mistakes this season and at the World Cup but he can get away with it because of his reputation. 

Don't know why Ozil is on the bench. Love watching him play. 

By Magic147 6 days ago
seasider wrote:

He was flapping wasn't he. He has made a few mistakes this season and at the World Cup but he can get away with it because of his reputation. 

Don't know why Ozil is on the bench. Love watching him play. 

‍ Rumor has it he had agreed a January move to Blackpool.

By seasider 6 days ago
What a game now
By Magic147 6 days ago
Great game