members do not see advertisements
RE: New site is live.
By Magic147 3 weeks ago
Fine now
By Magic147 3 weeks ago
Slow again and now images aren't loading, which is a disaster for the birds thread.
By seasider 3 weeks ago

‍Browsing quite happily and not noticed any performance issues. You sure it's not your end?

By Magic147 3 weeks ago
seasider wrote:

‍Browsing quite happily and not noticed any performance issues. You sure it's not your end?

‍ I'm never sure of anything. I'll try clearing the wotsit.

By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍Was just looking at the web archive website and this brought back memories on when we first went live. Obviously we could discuss the football in those days.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120417044116/http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk:80/

By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍Not sure if this was anyone on here but found this funny. I am sure plenty will disagree but we need humour at times like this.

By Magic147 2 weeks ago
Ha, I will be on Twitter without being on Twitter.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 2 weeks ago

‍Whose Twitter account is that then?

By seasider 1 week ago
Last bump for this thread. Now that you have been using it for a couple of weeks, any issues you've found or struggling with?

Not sure what's happened to Q Block, anyone spoke with him?
By Magic147 1 week ago
seasider wrote:
Last bump for this thread. Now that you have been using it for a couple of weeks, any issues you've found or struggling with?

‍How do I reset my password?

By seasider 1 week ago

‍😂

By Bally 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

I have

By Hero 1 week ago
Bally wrote:

‍what's he said then?

By Bally 1 week ago

‍He said you're a cunt

By tangerinejezza 1 week ago
Bally wrote:

‍He said you're a cunt

🤣

By Hero 1 week ago

‍is he coming back on here or not?

By seasider 1 week ago

‍Hope so. If he is reading this, contact us at info@backhenrystreet.co.uk if he is having login issues.

By Hero 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍Hope so. If he is reading this, contact us at info@backhenrystreet.co.uk if he is having login issues.

‍just strange how he stopped posting the day the site swapped over!!

Do we have any others missing still?

By seasider 1 week ago

‍There is a few. Some will return some won't but we will probably get new users as well. This was always going to be a difficult phase but Steed is still working on new features and this is certainly not the finished article. The aim is to get to a point where it's too good not to register. We can only try. I know the finished product will be amazing, we just need people to show faith and as Sky would say 'believe in better'. Sorry, that sounded cheesy as hell.

By rockontommy 1 week ago

‍This site is the Mutt's Nuts for two reasons... the new features and the lack of gammon 

By Hero 1 week ago
rockontommy wrote:

‍This site is the Mutt's Nuts for two reasons... the new features and the lack of gammon 

‍what the fuck does gammon mean?

By rockontommy 1 week ago
Hero wrote:

‍what the fuck does gammon mean?

Here you go...

By Jams80 1 week ago

So a gathering/collection of Tory Brexiteers is called what?

By Bally 1 week ago
Jams80 wrote:

So a gathering/collection of Tory Brexiteers is called what?

‍A bunch of stupid cunts

By Rossall_Tangerine 1 week ago

‍Had to make a new account because I never got the email to switch over. It's strange because I did check my email was correct and accessible before the new site went live.

Since then tried to create a new account with separate address but verification never came until I tried today. Not really that bothered about a having new account but obviously annoying.

By seasider 1 week ago

‍One or two have complained about never receiving the verification email. The advise given to those was to add our email to the safe senders address list. There isn't really a lot we can do if email servers are blocking it. 

Good to see you have made it though!

By Jams80 1 week ago
How do I post from Twitter? Do I copy and paste the URL as a picture or a link. Neither of them work for me and thought maybe I'm doing it wrong. I keep getting the 'whoops' message. I have managed to do it once before but can't remember how. 
By seasider 1 week ago

‍You just post the url as you would YouTube or a normal link. Definitely don't paste it as a picture.

On a laptop, you can either copy the link in the address bar or the better way is to copy the link on the actual tweet. (copy link to Tweet)

402feb646d7de3c44319eeb3a38fc20f.JPG

It's the same on a mobile.

By Jams80 1 week ago

This is just a test.

By Jams80 1 week ago
Aha!!!