I wonder if Gary will be able to do this winter? 😀

The lads wasted. 

‍ looks like a cricket pitch.

‍it a shame the standard of football that’s played on that!

‍Yes it will divide opinions but good to see him put some passion into his job. It will be interesting come winter time where we are lucky to have grass nevermind patterns.

Looks good.

‍it looks shit hot to me. 

Shame the talent is wasted. 

‍Gary Lewis with some lighting equipment. I wonder if Stan ever had such tools.

‍He will get poached by a proper club. He seems really good at his job.

I think generally the pitch looks better this season. Not sure what's going on in the corners though...

Clearly he needs to move his little lights around more.
Twitter comment by Gary that he is well aware of that corner. Apparently couple of inches below turf there is masonry and crap....yup. Have to wait for a redo before he can sort out the mess left by former statue wrecker clown

Those pretty circles have turned into a circle of mud. Not Gary's fault I'm sure. He effort and passion deserves better. 

There are rumours he has resigned.

seasider wrote:

Those pretty circles have turned into a circle of mud. Not Gary's fault I'm sure. He effort and passion deserves better. 

There are rumours he has resigned.

W‍hy am I not surprised by this. 

No one with any skill is appreciated at this joke of a club. 

The scum need to sell and leave now!

Never seen circles of mud before. Have a look at the highlights and it's pretty bad. The pitch has been worse in previous seasons but it seems doing fancy patterns is a case of one step too far and things should be kept as basic as possible!

I am sure he has done his level best under the circumstances certainly looks a lot better than the cabbage patch  from a  couple of seasons ago, but also looking across at the East stand  all in all you would never believe this club was once  (albeit just one season),  in the Premier league.

Can you imagine how bad the pitch would look now if we had a cold December. 

Looked great in the summer but it was never going to last. It's embarrassing, you can't say anything else. 

Can Oyston get anything right. 

His mammoth looks well fed
Gary Lewis has been awfully quiet on Twitter. There were rumours that he had left the club which are probably just rumours but something must be up.
He’s now fully aware of oystain lies. 
seasider wrote:There were rumours that he had left the club which are probably just rumours but something must be up.

Rumours about rumours?

Our speciality

Spearing putting the boot in.

"You go away and see a decent pitch, it makes you want to play some decent football,” Spearing said. 

“We had a difficult game last week but we know the reasons why that was. It’s one of those things. 

“I think we’re going to have to maybe look at changing the way we play at home to away, going to different places and away pitches might be more suitable for us to play a little bit more football. 

“Looking at the pitch, it’s a difficult one to play football on and we might have to start turning teams and play in their half. 

“But we have to adapt and so do the away team. We have to try and take full advantage as we’re the home team. 

“The style we had previously was effective at home, so it is frustrating because we believe with the players we have we prefer to play and pass the ball. 

“But if we have to adapt and go long, then we’re going to have to get ready for that. With the lads we’ve got we can adapt and hopefully pick up points.”

Be easier for him to find a new club.
And the scabs still pay to watch it
You getting the usual shit weather up there? Reckon the Wycombe game will go ahead on Tuesday?
Rained a lot today. I think it will go ahead but it will be wobbly bobbly

Good pic of the pitch prior to the Wycombe match.

It needs major investment, which it won’t get while there’s an oystain in charge.