members do not see advertisements

Samsung's new foldable phone

By seasider in

General Chat

2 months ago
RE: Samsung's new foldable phone
By seasider 2 months ago

Set for release early next year. I bet that won't be cheap.

By GynnSquarePhoenix 2 months ago

‍The bottom left photo that shows it unfolded seems like a wider ratio aspect than the folded shots. I'm a Samsung user but I think this will be a no for me because my first criteria is always for my phone to be small and slim enough to slip easily into the front or back pocket of my jeans. I hate carrying a phone.

By KoreanHammer 2 months ago
The first one of its kind are never cheap but one that comes after should be more affordable.
By seasider 2 months ago

‍Most people are doing Sim only these days aren't they? Can't wait for my contract to finish and go to Sim only for half the price. Happy with my S7.

‍Two countries separated by a common language. 

I have literally no idea what this means :    Most people are doing Sim only these days aren't they?

By Hero 2 months ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

‍Two countries separated by a common language. 

I have literally no idea what this means :    Most people are doing Sim only these days aren't they?

‍it means you’re not paying a mobile device off under contract. You pay for your air time, text and data only!

By seasider 2 months ago

‍I just checked the price of a latest iPhone or S9 and it's around 54 quid for a 3gb a month plan. Add your wife to that and it's over £100 quid a month. 

I know we depend on our phones these days but people will stop paying that and stick with their old phones.

By Hero 2 months ago

‍betwwen o2 and Sky they  were charging me the best part of £320 a month.

I’ve now got sky down to £95 and four sim only contracts at £12.

By Jams80 2 months ago

I wish I could get my phone's to last the two years to be able to go on a sim only deal. I've just upgraded to a Huawei P20 Pro (excellent phone by the way, highly recommended) so I'm gonna give it my best shot at looking after it.

By seasider 2 months ago

‍Good phone but still very expensive. Should last you more than 2 years. 

My contract expires in March. Pay £76 for two Samsung S7's. Will move to Sim only as they are both working fine still.

By Jams80 2 months ago

The other phone on my contract is the missus. She has Iphones and they're tedious. She manages to keep them in good nick but they don't seem to last too much longer than the two years. I pay about £76 a month also.

By Magic147 2 months ago
I renewed recently and was going down the sim only route, but ended up getting a Nokia 5 for £12 a month.

Not bothered about smartphones really but this is the most basic they had!

‍Your rates seem outrageous. I buy my phones, decent one for me and the wife gets my old one. She's on an S5, I'm on an S7 and don't see any reason to change at the moment. Unlimited use $85 per month for the pair. Never broken one, never had one die.

By Bentent 2 months ago

‍what's the hell contracts are you guys using?? 

Got an S9 for £30 a month with 10gb of data and unlimited minutes and texts with EE

Get yourselves sorted out