‍US currently 3 - 1 up but with Europe doing well in rounds still in play.

Looks like Europe can come back in this afternoon's foursomes.

It's all very exciting. Been watching all day, other than the hour I had to meet a client (cheeky bastard).

Magic147 wrote:Looks like Europe can come back in this afternoon's foursomes.

It's all very exciting. Been watching all day, other than the hour I had to meet a client (cheeky bastard).

‍It's times like this I wish I was still at Sky. Can't watch it where I am now.

‍Magic decided to tag the Ryder Cup onto his Golfing Escapade thread so the initial discussions have started in there. Probably best in a separate thread though with a clear subject title!

seasider wrote:

‍Magic decided to tag the Ryder Cup onto his Golfing Escapade thread so the initial discussions have started in there. Probably best in a separate thread though with a clear subject title!

‍Thats's why I started the new thread, to deny him the limelight.

seasider wrote:

‍Yes I'm fully behind this decision.

Plus, I just had a Curly Wurly and I've got a bit of a sugar rush, so there's that too.

‍Spent ages tidying your Golfing thread up as well! Any old thread from the old BHS has been imported with massive spaces between content which is why it's better to start new threads - so basically for my benefit 😉

Obviously bumping some of them can't be avoided but that one could have ;)

seasider wrote:

‍Spent ages tidying your Golfing thread up as well! Any old thread from the old BHS has been imported with massive spaces between content which is why it's better to start new threads - so basically for my benefit 😉

Obviously bumping some of them can't be avoided but that one could have ;)

‍ Hold that thought whilst I bump a thousand old threads...

I'll get the mods to bump you 😉

‍Have we won yet? I don't know anything about Golf really other than Tiger Woods Golf.

4-0 this afternoon, great afternoon of golf.

5-3 up now and looking good.

Good comeback. I'm sure there'll be plenty of twists and turns yet.

I get the feeling the Americans don't like playing on European courses although I have no evidence to back that up.

The Europeans are better drivers statistically and the rough around the course is absolutely horrific!

‍8-4 up. Seems to be going well

Not sure about the yanks not liking European courses but this one is certainly a lot tighter than most of the courses they play week in week out.
How's it going this afternoon? Haven't had chance to catch up yet

‍cant see the Yanks winning eight single matches tomorrow so it’s happy days!

Also, the American fans need some songs, they just moronically shout USA, USA constantly! We, on the other hand, have the Viking thunder clap added to our ever growing song sheet.

‍Hardly worth watching it 

Imagine thinking that at Medinah though and missing it!
Hero wrote:Also, the American fans need some songs, they just moronically shout USA, USA constantly! 

‍Heard them singing "You're gonna get your fuckin' heads kicked in"

‍alli-alli -alli -O!!! 

‍There isn’t a Yank in the world who would dare chant that to European fans.

Anyone watching the conclusion? Europe currently 3 up.

Am working at moment, is it looking good for Europe?

They've won it, few matches still to finish but it's over.

‍Nice one. I aimed to watch more to try and get into but probably watched an hour max. Golf just isn't for me.

‍17 1/2 to 10 1/2

A thrashing.

got a bit hairy for a while after the first few matches finished
louise_a wrote:got a bit hairy for a while after the first few matches finished

‍ Yeah there was a point where it could have turned but they held the Americans off.

The 2020 tournament is being held in Wisconsin...

‍stirring stuff from the Europeans- that's how to win a golf match!!! 😁😎😁😎