By sudds green in

Blackpool FC

2 months ago
RE: Arsenal away
By sudds green 2 months ago
Piece of piss
By seasider 2 months ago

‍Shit draw first and foremost in terms of gate receipts. It also gives me a right dilemma. We have a box at the Emirates so I can go free of charge. 

By Rossall_Tangerine 2 months ago
If you can go under NAPM conditions then no reason not to. It's the scabs I'm worried about because this kind of draw doesn't come along often.
By seasider 2 months ago

‍I know it's not wrong but still feels like I shouldn't. 

Don't think there will be many there from Blackpool or Arsenal so kind of take a the gloss off it if I am going to put the effort in. 

By rockontommy 2 months ago

‍ Half-Term as well 👍👍

By seasider 2 months ago

‍I am sure Spearing will have Ozil in his pocket. 

‍Spearing has been imperious this season. Don't write off the Pool !!

By McPoolmob 2 months ago
seasider wrote:

‍Shit draw first and foremost in terms of gate receipts. It also gives me a right dilemma. We have a box at the Emirates so I can go free of charge. 

‍No dilemma, just make sure you take all the anti Oyston suff with you. 

By CheshireSeasider 2 months ago

‍Oh to be a fly on the wall in Jezza and young Wills' house on match day.  

By seasider 2 months ago

‍Lads let's keep the personal stuff away from here . You can agree or disagree with attending but no one wants to read personal insults especially aimed at kids. 

By Magic147 2 months ago
I'd ban the shithouse then to be honest, because all his attention seeking is going to get is personal insults.
By seasider 2 months ago

‍The joys of being a Blackpool fan. Just drawn Arsenal away and infighting all over forums and social media.

By Magic147 2 months ago
I've not seen it all yet, but I'll probably pay no attention.

It's another opportunity to show Oyston and the world that our low attendances are down to our principles and not our league status.

It's also another opportunity we'll see come and go, with the club once again being completely failed by the idiots who say they support it.

By CheshireSeasider 2 months ago

‍Ignorance is no longer an excuse with the gate split imo. 

You're either NAPM or you're not, it's that simple.  That said, we all make our own decisions and personally I try not to judge, however attendees have to accept that if you make your bed...

By Gordon62 2 months ago

‍well I for one will not be going NAPM

By tangerine77 2 months ago
seasider wrote:

But why would you want to?

By seasider 2 months ago
tangerine77 wrote:

‍Free food, free drink, watching Blackpool....plenty of reasons. Just don't know if I can be arsed.

NAPM certainly wouldn't come into play as I know me attending would not affect that at all. 

By Magic147 2 months ago
For the record, I've never asked for anyone to be banned, I merely pointed out that if those running the site wanted the insults to stop, they should remove little knobheads like you.

For me you can crack on, it doesn't affect my life, only my opinion of you.

You can't come on here saying look at me I'm going to home games etc etc and not expect to be called out for being a cunt.

By Hero 2 months ago

‍Tommy, I’ve made my bed lad. My son and I are over here with the decent folk from society!

It must be terrible for those still attending, people constantly looking down their noses, judging, labelled, treated with no respect and zero regard... stains on our community!

In life things are what they are, a knife is a knife, a back is a back and a cunt is a cunt.

Age is irrelevant.

Absolutely zero problem with being called a cunt. I am one after all. 

And if people want to offer their opinions on me, I'm more than happy to offer mine on them. In case you missed it, I explained last night that I think you're an enormous fanny 👍

By tangerinejezza 2 months ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:

‍Oh to be a fly on the wall in Jezza and young Wills' house on match day.  

He’s a Blackpool lad, I know where his heart is. 👍

By Magic147 2 months ago
rockontommy wrote:

Absolutely zero problem with being called a cunt. I am one after all. 

And if people want to offer their opinions on me, I'm more than happy to offer mine on them. In case you missed it, I explained last night that I think you're an enormous fanny 👍

‍I don't disagree, however your opinion is as relevant as your letters to the EFL.

By whitstabletangerine 2 months ago

‍What Tommy fails to understand is the feelings of fans who after putting up with the owners for years drew a line in the sand when the court cases began and finally took action but not attending.

They see and quite rightly so in my opinion any fans still attending matches whereby the owners receive any financial award as going against the grain, whereby if they failed to attend such matches may well have seen the demise of the current gatekeeper with zero attendances at these events.

By coming on a forum such as this and reporting on the game first hand is like sticking a knife into the supporters who have called it a day, albeit temporary.

Look at me posts   makes decent fans  who stay away sick in the stomach, how they can even tolerate to respond to such fans, well I will tell you why.

In most cases fans who come on forums such as this  really feel for the club  and are hurt by what is happening to it and are hurt even more from the remarks of those that carry on as though nothing is wrong and all is well in the garden.

Tommy for the sake of the majority on here, stop posting, you of course have right providing you stick to the rules of the forum but as I said you are sticking the Knife  into the fans who are seeking a change at the top and it hurts. 

Arsenal, regrettably no and just an hour and half away.

By Bentent 2 months ago

The voice of reason

Well said Whits

By tangerinejezza 2 months ago

Agreed! 

Whitts is absolutely spot on. 

By TheSteed 2 months ago

‍Well, he’s gone now

By Hero 2 months ago
TheSteed wrote:

‍Well, he’s gone now

‍what is the warning, banning process on the new forum?

Do we still get a little warning chart or is it down to the moderators discretion?

By Magic147 2 months ago
I would have kept him on I think.

I wanted to see how gutted he would be when we're all back anyway a matter of months after he bottled it. Not that he would have admitted it.

By Hero 2 months ago

‍it would on have got worse for him. 

It those that gloat about attending that I can’t stick. 

It’s like someone shagging your mum and then rubbing her knickers in your face.

By seasider 2 months ago
Hero wrote:

‍what is the warning, banning process on the new forum?

Do we still get a little warning chart or is it down to the moderators discretion?

‍A warning system might come back in the future but at the moment it's very much either an active poster or banned. 

What we might do in the interim is rather than warn people, they will be banned for x amount of days and then we will manually re-instate them. We could do this with Tommy but I will leave that for Steed's discretion. 

members do not see advertisements