members do not see advertisements
RE: Arsenal away
By Hero 2 weeks ago

‍forever stood on the trap door... how exciting!

By Bally 2 weeks ago

‍He'll be back with another account. Probably already got one, if not several.

By Jams80 2 weeks ago
He should use this time to get some therapy. What was it he used to say?....
By bpoolkev1966 2 weeks ago
Seasider, If you go to the game will you be spending any money that Oystain will be entitled to. If no then that`s fine. Don`t forget its the TEAM that you will be supporting NOT the club. 👍
By Bally 2 weeks ago

Oystons Football Club.‍The team play for a club that is owned by Oyston.

Oystons Football Club. Condoned by those that watch it.

Oystons Football Club.‍ Why is it so difficult to understand?

Just stay away until the cunt's either dead or gone. Neither should be long in coming

By Magic147 2 weeks ago
bpoolkev1966 wrote:Seasider, If you go to the game will you be spending any money that Oystain will be entitled to. If no then that`s fine. Don`t forget its the TEAM that you will be supporting NOT the club. 👍

‍Fuck me, another one?

By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍Unless I am reading that incorrectly, he is only saying it's fine to go if not spending any money which I agree with. 

By bpoolkev1966 2 weeks ago
seasider wrote:

‍Unless I am reading that incorrectly, he is only saying it's fine to go if not spending any money which I agree with. 

‍That is the point i was trying to get across. It would be different if you was spending money that is going to the owner. If the game was live on sky tv how many people would watch it and i think Oyston gets some of the tv money from the game so in a way those people who have sky (which i don`t) would be funding the owner. 

By tangerine77 2 weeks ago

‍Anyone who goes is a cunt, its that fucking simple.

By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍I would like to think my situation is very different! I won't end up going because we are meant to take customers and I haven't got any Blackpool supporting ones.

Me attending would have no impact on the ethical boycott as the box has already been paid for and it's Arsenal's revenue.

By Magic147 2 weeks ago
You're right, a prepaid box makes no difference. I thought the point being made was that if you went on a normal ticket and didn't spend in the ground it was fine.

There are still some people, believe it or not, who think that because it's an away game none of the ticket revenue goes to Oyston!

By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍To flip it around slightly, I do have some sympathy for the Dad's who might have  young children who are begging to go to the Emirates. I know it's the Dad's (or Mum's) responsibility to make sure it doesn't happen but it wouldn't be easy being in that predicament.

By Magic147 2 weeks ago
Another opportunity for a life lesson though.
By seasider 2 weeks ago
Magic147 wrote:Another opportunity for a life lesson though.

‍Depending on the age though, too early to go all politics on their young brain. You would have to make up some shitty excuse which is basically lying to your own children.

By Magic147 2 weeks ago
Has that become frowned upon?
By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍Not if it's in their best interest....

I do it all the time.. If you do get in bed now I will take your PJ Masks headquarters away. I never do which is probably why he runs riot.

By North Shore Dude 2 weeks ago

‍Oyston gets a cut of the gate money so NAPM's must stay away

I am NAGM (not a game more) while oyston owns the club

By Bally 2 weeks ago
seasider wrote:

‍Depending on the age though, too early to go all politics on their young brain. You would have to make up some shitty excuse which is basically lying to your own children.

‍How about...... You've got school  in the morning.

By seasider 2 weeks ago
Bally wrote:

‍How about...... You've got school  in the morning.

‍Fair shout 

By Sir Stanley 2 weeks ago

‍But my mum is dead - that would be really gross!!!

Hero wrote:

‍it would on have got worse for him. 

It those that gloat about attending that I can’t stick. 

It’s like someone shagging your mum and then rubbing her knickers in your face.

By Magic147 2 weeks ago
Sure I saw a video like that at some point...
By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍It's been moved to Wednesday.

Blackpool's League Cup 4th round tie against #Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium will be on Wednesday 31st October, kick off 7:45pm

By North Shore Dude 2 weeks ago

‍I predict the score to be 5-0

at half-time

By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍Arsenal are charging £10 for adults and £5 for kids. I am sure similar prices for away fans.

By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍Are we expecting to shift loads? Not sure there is a need to let Season Ticket Holders have first dabs.

By Bally 2 weeks ago

‍Don't Arsenal have to give the away team something like 15%. I doubt even in Blackpool there are 9000 shithouses

By bpoolkev1966 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍It's been moved to Wednesday.

Blackpool's League Cup 4th round tie against #Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium will be on Wednesday 31st October, kick off 7:45pm

‍Just noticed the date Halloween night so could be a horror show. 

By seasider 4 days ago

‍The prices are apparently that good, they've made Hot Deals UK.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/arsenal-vs-blackpool-league-cup-tickets-311018-from-10-adults-5-concessions-arsenal-3068253

I've decicided to sack it off. Even though it's free for me, can't be arsed going all that way to see us being dicked and cheered on by around 200 fans.

Last time we drew Arsenal in the cup, we took 3,000 I think.

By seasider 4 days ago

‍750 sold so far.

By munkle 3 days ago

‍About 30 minutes away from me. Would love to go especially at those prices. 

NOT

A

PENNY

MORE