members do not see advertisements

Dobbie

By Sir Stanley in

Blackpool FC

1 month ago
RE: Dobbie
By Sir Stanley 1 month ago

S‍tephen Dobbie: The former Blackpool striker who is Europe's most prolific goalscorer

Read more at: https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/stephen-dobbie-the-former-blackpool-striker-who-is-europe-s-most-prolific-goalscorer-1-9374387

I for one would be more than happy if he returned. How much does a 35 year old playing for Queen of the South cost? Surely it would be measured in deep fried Mars bars.

By seasider 1 month ago

‍It's the old standard of football argument. I doubled checked what league QoS are in and was surprised to see them in the Scottish Championship alongside the likes of Dundee United. With the mount of goals Dobbie has scored I was expecting them to be in the bottom league.

By McPoolmob 1 month ago

Sorry this is nothing to do with this thread. 

By tangerinejezza 1 month ago
9f1ea991ad3c734d79581186fe77ee6c.jpeg

Dobbie! 

By seanmacca100 1 month ago
seasider wrote:

‍It's the old standard of football argument. I doubled checked what league QoS are in and was surprised to see them in the Scottish Championship alongside the likes of Dundee United. With the mount of goals Dobbie has scored I was expecting them to be in the bottom league.

‍tbf if you watched Dundee United you’d understand, they’ll probably go under in the near future 

By seasider 1 month ago

‍Why have they got money troubles? Always liked them for some reason; probably because they play in tangerine.