members do not see advertisements

Blackpool v Bristol Rovers

Blackpool

Bristol Rovers

League One
Sat 3rd Nov 2018 - KO 15:00
Bloomfield Road
RE: Match Day: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers (03/11/18)
By seasider 1 week ago

‍Nearly a third for Rovers.

By Tangerinenick 1 week ago
Utter garbage apparently.
By McPoolmob 1 week ago

‍0-3

By seasider 1 week ago

‍This will be a test of character now on how we bounce back. Gillingham away on Tuesday won't be easy as they are dicking Fleetwood at home today. 

Kapow mushroom soup
By North Shore Dude 1 week ago

‍"Blackpool had a tough cup game last night, plus a long journey to the capital and back whilst we've had a week of routine training, why not surprise them and take the game to them for the full 90 mins as surely they'll be a bit jaded?"

A fooking lot jaded haha

By Sir Stanley 1 week ago

‍Just need 4 to win.....................

By seasider 1 week ago

‍Full time. Shit.

By seasider 1 week ago

‍Bad day for the three Fylde clubs. Fleetwood, Fylde and Blackpool all conceding three. 

By seasider 1 week ago

The cracks are forming...
By Bally 1 week ago

‍Shouldn't be long before it's being smoked

By tangerine77 1 week ago

‍No doubt midweek will be used as an excuse.

By seasider 1 week ago
tangerine77 wrote:

‍No doubt midweek will be used as an excuse.

‍It's been rinsed as an excuse in the interviews. To be fair, with a small squad, it's a valid one. 

By tangerinejezza 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍It's been rinsed as an excuse in the interviews. To be fair, with a small squad, it's a valid one. 

But we’re the envy of the football league and cash rich with money available for a rainy day. We should have a big enough squad. 

Let’s not forget why we’re now so shit !

By sudds green 1 week ago

‍See "dust ourselves down " has made a reappearance.

Three games in a week. Surely no other club has to endure such hardship.

Doesn't the European working time directive make this sort of thing unlawful? 

I know one of the articles within the Human Rights Act prohibits torture or inhumane treatment. 

Think the journey to Fleetwood might have drained them.

Coach driver at half two is a good 'un.

Perhaps the owner,  after Wednedsday's windfall,  might hire a co -driver for Tuesday, or arrange rail/air travel? Maybe those travelling could offer lifts? 

If not,  better set off now.

Might sound as though I care, but might just be a little edgy after returning  from working 54 of the past 96 hours.

As I have been told on more than one occasion, "If you don't like it,  leave, but if you stay, we expect you to perform as well as you can. You knew what you signed up for".

Beginning of the slide and,  although it will always hurt,  perhaps it's for the best.

By whitstabletangerine 1 week ago

‍I think some of you have forgotten  the likes of Worthington, McDonald and Clark, it wasn't as Nick says cracks appearing,  then it was  more akin to  Sinkholes.

We have had a couple of set backs, a midweek game that must have taken a good deal out of them let alone the journey and have another monster journey tomorrow for Tuesdays game at Gillingham.

How we have got this far in the league  is a miracle, the owner owes millions and we have never been a big spending club so  I am not sure what fans expected  regarding squad recruitment   and with the manager  left without a pot to piss in when it comes to bringing players in.

With some key players returning in due course things will settle down once again, I am sure this is just a blip we will rise up the league in due course and with a new owner just over the horizon we will all be back watching our favourite club, have faith.

By McPoolmob 1 week ago

By McPoolmob 1 week ago

‍ need to get mcfumble out of goal. 

By seasider 1 week ago
whitstabletangerine wrote:

‍I think some of you have forgotten  the likes of Worthington, McDonald and Clark, it wasn't as Nick says cracks appearing,  then it was  more akin to  Sinkholes.

We have had a couple of set backs, a midweek game that must have taken a good deal out of them let alone the journey and have another monster journey tomorrow for Tuesdays game at Gillingham.

How we have got this far in the league  is a miracle, the owner owes millions and we have never been a big spending club so  I am not sure what fans expected  regarding squad recruitment   and with the manager  left without a pot to piss in when it comes to bringing players in.

With some key players returning in due course things will settle down once again, I am sure this is just a blip we will rise up the league in due course and with a new owner just over the horizon we will all be back watching our favourite club, have faith.

‍They might as well be sink holes though Whits. We are one managerial appointment away from slipping further down the leagues. The current model and wage structure isn't sustainable at League One level. This is my opinion of course. 

You are right in saying it's too early to the judge the team simply because of two bad results but I think it's the inevitable slump (at some point) why some people might appear to be over dramatic.

By Hero 1 week ago

‍Its a good job they’re wank in front of goal otherwise they’d have got ten!

Can’t believe I wasted my time watching the highlights.... total dog shit.