members do not see advertisements

Football Manager 2019

By seasider in

General Chat

1 week ago
RE: Football Manager 2019
By seasider 1 week ago

‍Anyone taken the plunge? I have bought it but probably have one season then never play it again. Started with Blackpool and we have sold 800 season tickets and Oyston has given me nothing to spend. 

By Magic147 1 week ago
Can you arrange a hit on the owner?

I mean in real life.

By seasider 1 week ago

‍One game in and Oyston is looking to sell. If my attendances still stay at 2k when Oyston leaves, I am going to resign and give football manager shit on Twitter 

By seanmacca100 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍One game in and Oyston is looking to sell. If my attendances still stay at 2k when Oyston leaves, I am going to resign and give football manager shit on Twitter 

‍aye when I played the beta the attendances dont rise after Oyston goes, I got a response saying they'd address it so dont know if they have done in the full release

By coinslot 1 week ago

‍Haven't played a footie manager game since Football Manager on the Spectrum. It was written in Basic, so it was easy to change the Blackpool players names to whatever me & my mates wanted. It was always a joy to see Pissflaps score or Bellend make a great save.

By seasider 1 week ago
seanmacca100 wrote:

‍aye when I played the beta the attendances dont rise after Oyston goes, I got a response saying they'd address it so dont know if they have done in the full release

‍That is shit, will lose all faith in the game. 

By seasider 1 week ago

‍Oyston has sold up to a local investor and the gates are still around 3k. Joke. 

By Bally 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍Oyston has sold up to a local investor and the gates are still around 3k. Joke. 

‍I would say that's realistic given that they're in the 3rd division. It's 3 times what they are getting now

By seasider 1 week ago

‍Yeah but I played Bradford. They would have brought a big following ;)

By foggy 1 week ago

‍If I remember right researchers just input an estimated average attendance for the first season and it fluctuates from there probably off club reputation, which changes based on promotion/relegation, competition wins, player reputations at the club etc. I don't think there is any way to account for specific events (say if a chairman leaves the attendance will rise), that sounds like more of a new feature, rather than a bug fix, so I cant see it changing now. 

By seasider 1 week ago

‍I think you are right Foggy. It needs to be something along the lines of Brexit. There is some stuff on that but you can understand them focusing on that rather than an individual club.

It's just a bit frustrating as it ruins the Blackpool experience. My finances are insecure and they won't get better on 3k gates even though Oyston has left!

By foggy 1 week ago

‍Blackpool being a complete shitshow and so unique compared to other clubs has caused FM problems trying to replicate them. When I told them we were giving Bojan 90 quid a week in the Championship they didnt believe me at first cause they thought it would be illegal.

By seanmacca100 1 week ago

‍ive somehow got us into the championship play offs 3rd season with lots of debt and selling best players every year to cut the deficit, currently got 4 youth products in the starting XI. Certainly a challenge.

By seasider 6 days ago

‍Blimey you have done well. Currently 4th in League One but can't see it lasting.

By seasider 2 days ago

‍Not sure if it will last but currently second in first season. Fonz is on fire.

3a8f1f2c3df229bbab73229152f97e24.jpeg