Bringing back so many vivid memories, what a phenomenal man.

Legend

‍Really enjoyable.

‍I could listen to him all day. There is a tone to his voice that just makes you believe in what he is saying!!

Will we ever watch a better Blackpool side than that one?

Hero wrote:

‍I could listen to him all day. There is a tone to his voice that just makes you believe in what he is saying!!

Will we ever watch a better Blackpool side than that one?

I‍ think most importantly the players believed in him. If you compliment that with the Ormerod interview they all thought Ollie was mad as hell but he had a special gift in making the players believe in him. The players absolutely loved him and it was just the perfect fit. Ollie needed the players to implement his ideas and they did this ever so well with a mixture of sheer effort and some quality. 

An absolute fantastic time to be a Blackpool fan which makes the plight now even more sad.

I'd say we were treated to some great years from 2006-2012. We had several absolutely brilliant sides in that time.

Parker, Wes, Barker, Baps, Evo, Seamus, Vaughny, Charlie, Keith, Brett, GTF, Hart, Rabs, Gilks, Morrell, Gorkss, Jorgensen, Robbie Williams, Crainey, DJ, Bannan, Bouazza, Dobbie, Ince, Matty P, Kevin P, Eardley, Grandin, Ludo, Barney, Cathcart, Puncheon, Harewood, Angel, Tiago Gomes(!), Shelvey, Lualua.

And of course the walking legend that is Aidy Forbes.

‍Magic when you mention the period 2006-12 I think you should add Simon Grayson for his contribution during that time and Ben Burgess not least for the opening goal of the play off season 2009/10 on that very hot day at QPR, Ollie's first league match.

Agreed, always going to miss some.

Malaury Martin!

Magic147 wrote:Agreed, always going to miss some.

Malaury Martin!

Angel Martinez! Was class 

tangerinejezza wrote:

Angel Martinez! Was class 

‍ He's in there innit.

‍Used to love watching Martinez and Ludo and the following season. With Ince and Phillips on the wing, it's no wonder we made the play off final again. 

‍Lualua is my all time favourite. He was so off the cuff, no fucker knew what he was going to do.