members do not see advertisements

Ollie - Play off Final Masterclass video

By seanmacca100 in

Blackpool FC

1 week ago
RE: Ollie - Play off Final Masterclass video
By seanmacca100 1 week ago

Bringing back so many vivid memories, what a phenomenal man.

By Magic147 1 week ago
Legend
By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 week ago

‍Really enjoyable.

By Hero 1 week ago

‍I could listen to him all day. There is a tone to his voice that just makes you believe in what he is saying!!

Will we ever watch a better Blackpool side than that one?

By seasider 1 week ago
Hero wrote:

‍I could listen to him all day. There is a tone to his voice that just makes you believe in what he is saying!!

Will we ever watch a better Blackpool side than that one?

I‍ think most importantly the players believed in him. If you compliment that with the Ormerod interview they all thought Ollie was mad as hell but he had a special gift in making the players believe in him. The players absolutely loved him and it was just the perfect fit. Ollie needed the players to implement his ideas and they did this ever so well with a mixture of sheer effort and some quality. 

An absolute fantastic time to be a Blackpool fan which makes the plight now even more sad.

By Magic147 1 week ago
I'd say we were treated to some great years from 2006-2012. We had several absolutely brilliant sides in that time.

Parker, Wes, Barker, Baps, Evo, Seamus, Vaughny, Charlie, Keith, Brett, GTF, Hart, Rabs, Gilks, Morrell, Gorkss, Jorgensen, Robbie Williams, Crainey, DJ, Bannan, Bouazza, Dobbie, Ince, Matty P, Kevin P, Eardley, Grandin, Ludo, Barney, Cathcart, Puncheon, Harewood, Angel, Tiago Gomes(!), Shelvey, Lualua.

And of course the walking legend that is Aidy Forbes.

By whitstabletangerine 1 week ago

‍Magic when you mention the period 2006-12 I think you should add Simon Grayson for his contribution during that time and Ben Burgess not least for the opening goal of the play off season 2009/10 on that very hot day at QPR, Ollie's first league match.

By Magic147 1 week ago
Agreed, always going to miss some.

Malaury Martin!

By tangerinejezza 1 week ago
Magic147 wrote:Agreed, always going to miss some.

Malaury Martin!

Angel Martinez! Was class 

By Magic147 1 week ago
tangerinejezza wrote:

Angel Martinez! Was class 

‍ He's in there innit.

By seasider 1 week ago

‍Used to love watching Martinez and Ludo and the following season. With Ince and Phillips on the wing, it's no wonder we made the play off final again. 

By Hero 1 week ago

‍Lualua is my all time favourite. He was so off the cuff, no fucker knew what he was going to do.