members do not see advertisements

Gillingham v Blackpool

Gillingham

Blackpool

League One
Tue 6th Nov 2018 - KO 19:45
MEMS Priestfield Stadium
RE: Match Day: Gillingham v Blackpool (06/11/18)
By McPoolmob 6 days ago

By seasider 6 days ago
Sir Stanley wrote:

‍3 points off the play-offs and a game in hand. Are there many more games to play?

‍Poor Cods. Celebrating like they won the cup final last week and now they are back below us.

By McPoolmob 5 days ago

By seasider 5 days ago

‍Well done keeper.

By whitstabletangerine 5 days ago

‍Yes Seasider  I was there, stood in the back row, beige coat.

All in all a pretty good performance,  I really wasn't expecting to see anything better than a draw,  but then Fonz with  his second goal within seven months at Priestfield, yes two wins there this year finished off a terrific Taylor cross from just in front of us.

Cullen chased after everything, Mafoumbi was excellent in goal and made a couple of really decent saves and Guy impressed me with his overall performance.

A Tuesday night at the other end of the country is madness for a game that had to be rescheduled, surely a free Saturday would come up, Gillingham and Blackpool would exit the FA cup at some point so  a WEEKEND game would eventually take place.

I reckon probably a hundred or so there, for a November midweek game, not too sad bearing in mind only 250 were at Swansea on a Saturday afternoon in our Championship  play off  season of 2009/10

Southend next up for me on Saturday week, see you all there!

By seasider 5 days ago

‍Thanks Whits. Apparently Thompson did well when he came on. I do think he could go onto a higher league. 

Callum Guy is on loan from Derby so unfortunately not one of ours. 

By Spielmacher 10 5 days ago
seasider wrote:

Callum Guy is on loan from Derby so unfortunately not one of ours. 

‍His loan deal becomes a permanent deal in January.