‍Some new additions. Anyone seen this lad Rooney, any good?

‍Wellbeck will need to be replaced. Bad injury tonight apparently.

‍Good to see Wilson in. Maybe Geoff Hurst can replace Wellbeck so they can raise money for charity.

‍Bit of a shit team in my opinion. Good to see Sancho starting. 

‍USA are currently shite. It should be 5-0 with Rooney getting a couple in the last 30 mins.

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

‍USA are currently shite. It should be 5-0 with Rooney getting a couple in the last 30 mins.

‍currently??

What happened to a full house for Rooneys farewell?

‍Just switched on to see some tart diving for a penalty. 

Now watching Dad's Army 

‍How are England playing? Anyone standing out?

‍Easy first half for England...different class.  Closer 2nd half now the yanks have woken up a bit. Pulisic is as good as anyone on the pitch so far but one man doesn't make a team.

Rooney now on, so they'll try to feed him the ball to make a story out of the joke.

‍Did Rooney get a good reception?

‍Seen the last ten minutes and the Yanks look quite dangerous. Cutting through England's defence with ease. 

Battering them

‍Kane should be dropped.

‍Kane should be dropped.

Relegated to B group!

‍Pretty shit 

‍Come on England.

1-1 Pretty good. 

‍Played quite well but need to more clinical. Should have been 3 up at half time.

‍2-1

‍About bloody time Kane stuck one away against Crotia.

Most entertaining England game for a while.

Only saw 5 minutes. Anyone stand out?

BBC single out Barkley and Dier in having bad games.

Nations League: England v Croatia - how the players rated - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46254035

Does anyone understand what happens next now we have qualified?

tangerine77 wrote:

Does anyone understand what happens next now we have qualified?

‍ Semi finals.

Magic147 wrote:

‍ Semi finals.

In Portugal next June. 

‍Loving the back four at present. Really happy Southgate has sacked off the five at the back. Gomez looks a real player and Chilwell looks a good player. 

Just the midfield to sort out and perhaps an alternative to Rashford or at least some competition. 

So is this linked to Euro 2020 qualifying as I have heard? I've looked up explanations but it seems overly complicated.