members do not see advertisements

Sunderland snap up tickets

By seasider in

Blackpool FC

3 weeks ago
RE: Sunderland snap up tickets
By seasider 3 weeks ago

‍For every 1 Blackpool fan there will be 4 Sunderland potentially. 

Sunderland fans have snapped up their initial allocation of tickets for their League One fixture at Blackpool on New Year's Day. 
A total of 2,885 away tickets went on sale to season card holders this morning, before the club confirmed they had sold out. 
The club has also announced they are expecting a further allocation of tickets in early December, and further information will follow in due course.
By seasider 3 weeks ago

‍On their forum, they reckon Oyston is considering giving them an 8,000 allocation in an attempt to cash in. Sunderland have to bring their own stewards though.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/blackpool-away-new-year.1450282/

If you read that, I will pre-warn you about the usual Blackpool is a shithole comments. Sunderland is a place that I have never had a desire to go. Durham maybe. 

By tangerinejezza 3 weeks ago

Can’t see plod letting them have so many. Usual bull from the Geordie wannabes.?

continues after advertisement
By seasider 1 week ago
By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 week ago
Not a single comment sympathetic to our plight. Just rubbing their grubby hands in glee.
By seasider 1 week ago
What a top day out that will be for the Mackems.  I reckon it will be some kind of record; 80% away fans inside Bloomfield. Any decent chairman would be embarrassed.
By Magic147 1 week ago
Town full of fucking scrubbers.
By seasider 1 week ago
Magic147 wrote:Town full of fucking scrubbers.

‍Blackpool or Sunderland? 😉

By Magic147 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍Blackpool or Sunderland? 😉

‍ Both, but Sunderland folk are especially scrubby. Their skin is grey. Proper chicken nugget faces.

By sudds green 1 week ago
Remember them attending in numbers forty-odd years ago  when there was only an aisle separating us in the kop
By seasider 1 week ago

East Stand being used

By Bentent 1 week ago
could this club get any more embarrassing
By North Shore Dude 6 days ago
seasider wrote:

7,800 Sunderland will be inside Bloomfield Road. 

Ouch. 

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/sunderland-set-for-biggest-league-one-awayday-yet-after-being-handed-bumper-allocation-1-9485444

‍Shows how desperate he is for ready cash. Another sign that NAPM is working well

continues after advertisement
By Hero 5 days ago
Magic147 wrote:

‍ Both, but Sunderland folk are especially scrubby. Their skin is grey. Proper chicken nugget faces.

‍im our round Sunderland tonight, the birds definitely aren’t Kicken nugget heads.

Possible the fittest birds I’ve ever sent, generally!! 

By SAFC in Peace 3 days ago
I will ignore the negative comments about Sunderland and no doubt you will ignore any on our forums.

It has been suggested that while we want to support our team we could also make a noise about your owner and how he has treated you the real fans. Some have even asked if they could borrow any of your anti Oyston banners and take them into the ground to show our support. Any ideas?
By Magic147 3 days ago
Don't go.
By seasider 3 days ago
SAFC in Peace wrote:I will ignore the negative comments about Sunderland and no doubt you will ignore any on our forums.

It has been suggested that while we want to support our team we could also make a noise about your owner and how he has treated you the real fans. Some have even asked if they could borrow any of your anti Oyston banners and take them into the ground to show our support. Any ideas?

‍Don't worry, we get all the Blackpool is a shithole comments as well. Part and parcel of football forums. I just cannot believe the excitement from Sunderland - perhaps that is a back-ended compliment to our great town.

I think it's a great suggestion and would certainly show unity against these shit owners. I think the Blackpool Supporters Trust would have to be involved here. I will make them aware on Twitter
After the last few years of complete and utter rubbish we have put up with, I know nothing as bad as you have had, there is a good feeling about the place and we are selling out all of our away games, which means that the are a few fans who have not been able to get tickets for an away game so far so getting almost 8,000 has been taken as a challenge by a lot of fans to keep the run of sell outs going.

Quite a few are planning on coming down the night before and celebrating new years eve in Blackpool.
By coinslot 3 days ago

Although all the mackems will be putting a few quid in the scum's pocket, I hope they all enjoy a good day out. I've met a few and they were all football crazy and passionate about their club.

By seasider 3 days ago

The owner of the Taps in Lytham is a massive Sunderland fan. Used to work for him at the Shovels.

We can only hope the Sunderland fans relay the message on their forums to not buy anything in the ground. Realistically though.... they won't give a shit. Would we in their position?
Its all over our boards not to buy any thing from the club on the day.
By BlackpoolSupportersTrust 3 days ago
We are in discussions with the Red and White Army. They are well aware of our situation and we are looking at various ways that Sunderland fans can help us, including not spending money in the ground and giving vocal/visual support for our campaign when they are inside the ground.
All lawful suggestions welcome!
By seasider 3 days ago
I know there are 8,000 of them travelling but I don't think they need Iran tours just yet.
By tangerinejezza 17 hours ago
7,000 sold apparently.so sayeth Sunderland twatter.
By Qblock2019 15 hours ago
Who on here can remember when Sunderland came down to Blackpool in the late 80’s. That was an entertaining day to say the least. They got a few surprises that day did them Mackems I’ll tell you.
By Hero 15 hours ago
We’re not all old as fuck.
By Qblock2019 15 hours ago
Hero wrote:We’re not all old as fuck.

‍older and wiser kid😉

By Magic147 14 hours ago
Hero wrote:We’re not all old as fuck.

‍😂

By seasider 14 hours ago
Qblock2019 wrote:Who on here can remember when Sunderland came down to Blackpool in the late 80’s. That was an entertaining day to say the least. They got a few surprises that day did them Mackems I’ll tell you.

‍I've seen some comments on their forum saying they expect Blackpool fans to be around the ground looking for trouble. I think they will have a free rein especially with that many.

By Qblock2019 14 hours ago
seasider wrote:

‍I've seen some comments on their forum saying they expect Blackpool fans to be around the ground looking for trouble. I think they will have a free rein especially with that many.

‍Those days have gone. Mike the Mushroom 🍄 is the last remaining wannabe hooligan. I’m sure he’ll put a good fight up 😂The Mackems will have a field day.I hope the scabs shite themselves 🍄🍄🍄💩