‍Anyone got themselves a good deal?

BFC have tried to get in the action but it's rather tragic.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/black-pool-friday-offers/

‍ It's shit isn't it?. It's the crap that retailers can't get rid of the other 11 months of the year. 

‍If you want something it's pretty good . For example if someone wanted a Fire Stick, £24 is pretty good but it's only that cheap as there is a new one out. The Amazon Echo is at £54 reduced from £89 so definitely some good deals but only if you actually want it. I bet there are loads of people who buy things just because it's perceived to be a bargain. 

‍Yep, it's pretty easy to part a fool from his/her money.

It'll be banned for racism soon.

Saw 'Swing when you're winning' on vinyl, advertised for 50p 


Thought Black Friday was supposed to be about bargains.

Not shops  just getting rid of shite

Bally wrote:

Saw 'Swing when you're winning' on vinyl, advertised for 50p 


Thought Black Friday was supposed to be about bargains.

Not shops  just getting rid of shite

‍I love that album!

‍50p is over priced. 

Quite fancy an echo for my office but still not sure want to part with £54 quid.

Get the Echo Dot mate, just as good for the office.
Magic147 wrote:Get the Echo Dot mate, just as good for the office.

‍Got the Dot but the sound quality is terrible for music. 

seasider wrote:

‍Got the Dot but the sound quality is terrible for music. 

‍Just listen to Robbie Williams. The quality of the device  won't make any difference.