By Magic147 in

General Chat

3 weeks ago
RE: Kodi
By Magic147 3 weeks ago
What's the best Kodi build these days?
By seasider 3 weeks ago

‍Not used Kodi for ages. Was it Krypton 17.1. Originally used for Sportsmania but most have direct apps now. 

By Magic147 3 weeks ago
I didn't know SM was still going. I got rid once they decided to only accept bitcoin.

Lost the remote for my TV stick ages ago but I've just got a 4k one so I'll be sticking a build on it at some stage.

continues after advertisement
members do not see advertisements
By seasider 3 weeks ago

‍Yes quite a few moved to Bitcoin payment so couldn't be bothered with that. With Stream kings and pretty decent if you have the mindset that it's only a tenner. With that, you just need the Smarters app on android or you can use Fire DL and download it on Firestick.

By Bentent 3 weeks ago

‍bx nox

By seasider 3 weeks ago
Bentent wrote:

‍bx nox

‍What the hell is that?

By Bally 3 weeks ago

‍Firestick and about £30 odd per year. Everything Sky has and more, including VOD, all matches and PPV

By Bentent 3 weeks ago

‍it's the build I currently have on kodi along with a real debrid subscription it works really well 

seasider wrote:

‍What the hell is that?

By Magic147 3 weeks ago
Bentent wrote:

‍it's the build I currently have on kodi along with a real debrid subscription it works really well 

‍ How do you tell Kodi that you have a RD subscription? Then when you search for streams does it automatically know?

By Bentent 3 weeks ago

‍when you dl the build there is an option within this build to add a RD login so it also shows links that are RD - always get good 1080 links with RD with no buffering defo worth the 8 euros or whatever it is - when you have it, it displays both normal links and RD ones

By Magic147 3 weeks ago
Bentent wrote:

‍when you dl the build there is an option within this build to add a RD login so it also shows links that are RD - always get good 1080 links with RD with no buffering defo worth the 8 euros or whatever it is - when you have it, it displays both normal links and RD ones

‍Cool. Setting this up this afternoon.

members do not see advertisements