tangerine77 wrote:Where did you buy them from? I wanna try but don't wanna buy some fake shit.

‍You have to provide your own spoon.

munkle wrote:

‍You have to provide your own spoon.

‍haha!  Very good 😂

First full dose of modafinil today, and it's been... focused.

I took 200mg at 8am and shortly afterwards went up to my desk. I didn't look up until lunchtime, grabbed a quick sandwich and then back to my desk until 5.

It's a hard sensation to describe. I've taken many, many different kinds of stimulants in my life, and this is nothing like any stimulant at all.

Extreme focus is probably the closest you can get you putting some words around it. I've done about a week's work today and I'm not officially in work as of last Friday.

There's no buzz or any other unwanted giveaways, my wife has been in the house all day and I've had several perfectly normal conversations with her (she was unaware I'd taken it).

I drove to the shop and back, spoke to some strangers in there and I feel just normal, but still even 12 hours later feel that I could open a book and get through it in a one'r!

No side effects at all, other than a lack of patience with other people (normal for me).

Very positive experience all in, and I shall use it again.

Reviews all say you can build up an intolerance very quickly if taking it regularly, so I'm going to save it for my admin days to smash those and free up normal workdays for golf.

Cracked it.

I've done about a week's work today and I'm not officially in work as of last Friday.

Sounds like you would be Prime Minister if you had these at a younger age. You'd get a Brexit deal in 24 hours. 

I would have invented a time machine and gone back to delete article 50.