members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Bullying

By seasider in

General Chat


1 week ago
RE: Bullying
By seasider 1 week ago

‍How heartbreaking is this?

RE: Bullying
By tangerine77 1 week ago

‍Imagine how heart breaking that must be for a parent to see.

RE: Bullying
By seasider 1 week ago

‍Apparently the bullies parents have a connection to the EDL. Apparently he has got EDL posters on his bedroom wall. The bully has been named on Social Media which is another argument.

RE: Bullying
By TheSteed 1 week ago

‍He's also been arrested and is due in court so that tweet is a bit out of order

RE: Bullying
By Magic147 1 week ago
TheSteed wrote:

‍He's also been arrested and is due in court so that tweet is a bit out of order

‍Was this before or after the tweet?

RE: Bullying
By Hero 1 week ago
That lads Dad needs a good fucking kicking. If my lad was being bullied I’d be heartbroken, if he was the bully even more so.


RE: Bullying
By CheshireSeasider 1 week ago

‍hope he gets a good hiding himself the little twat

RE: Bullying
By Magic147 1 week ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:

‍hope he gets a good hiding himself the little twat

‍ I'm sure he will, his name is all over the place.

RE: Bullying
By tangerine77 1 week ago

‍His dad is probably patting him on the back.

RE: Bullying
By Hero 1 week ago

‍well his dad Is “probably” a cunt. 

The kid has obviously got massive issues and is likely going to struggle through life. No doubt he’ll end up in jail.

RE: Bullying
By whitstabletangerine 1 week ago
The offender should go on a an exchange for 12 months,


















to a school in Syria.

RE: Bullying
By Hero 1 week ago

‍could you imagine, the lad wouldn’t last five minutes?!

RE: Bullying
By seasider 1 week ago

‍The good news is I suspect the bully is regretting it. I am not sure it's right that his name is all over Social Media but to be honest, I hate bullies so don't give a shit. If it can act as a deterrent to other bullies then it's worth it. I obviously say that in the hope the bully suffers no violence in retaliation. People can learn from mistakes without having to get a severe beating. 

RE: Bullying
By Bally 1 week ago

‍I hope the vile cunt gets dry bummed by his Dad and his brother every night 

RE: Bullying
By seasider 1 week ago

I wouldn't lose sleep...

At least his family are 70k richer as a result of crowd funding.

RE: Bullying
By Hero 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍The good news is I suspect the bully is regretting it. I am not sure it's right that his name is all over Social Media but to be honest, I hate bullies so don't give a shit. If it can act as a deterrent to other bullies then it's worth it. I obviously say that in the hope the bully suffers no violence in retaliation. People can learn from mistakes without having to get a severe beating. 

So fucking left wing.

RE: Bullying
By seasider 1 week ago
Hero wrote:

So fucking left wing.

‍Maybe but I'm sure we've all done pretty shitty things at School when we were young. Granted not as vile as that. At the same time, bullying is horrific so I wouldn't lose sleep if someone did chop his balls off.  That family sounds like they need to stop reproducing.

RE: Bullying
By Hero 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍Maybe but I'm sure we've all done pretty shitty things at School when we were young. Granted not as vile as that. At the same time, bullying is horrific so I wouldn't lose sleep if someone did chop his balls off.  That family sounds like they need to stop reproducing.

‍yes we all have! 

At school I was I cunt. A cunt to the teachers, a cunt to my parents and a cunt to myself. Never was I a cunt in the way that little shit was.

Stop sugar coating the truth.

RE: Bullying
By whitstabletangerine 1 week ago
This isn't just about bullying though is it Seasisder, unless the offender was blind he bloody well knew the kid he was about to attack was  of  foreign extraction, it was a racist attack and a brutal one at that.

I do not believe in corporal punishment but in this instance the old punishment of birching wouldn't go amiss.

RE: Bullying
By tangerine77 1 week ago
whitstabletangerine wrote:This isn't just about bullying though is it Seasisder, unless the offender was blind he bloody well knew the kid he was about to attack was  of  foreign extraction, it was a racist attack and a brutal one at that.

I do not believe in corporal punishment but in this instance the old punishment of birching wouldn't go amiss.

‍How do you know it was racially motivated? There is nothing in that video to suggest it was. Too easy for people to say that nowadays.

RE: Bullying
By tangerine77 1 week ago

The most heart breaking bit is when he walks away and no-one even bothers to see if he is ok.

RE: Bullying
By seasider 1 week ago
tangerine77 wrote:

‍How do you know it was racially motivated? There is nothing in that video to suggest it was. Too easy for people to say that nowadays.

‍ There is lots of EDL material on his Facebook page apparently. Again, just social media comments, no proof. 

RE: Bullying
By seasider 1 week ago
tangerine77 wrote:

The most heart breaking bit is when he walks away and no-one even bothers to see if he is ok.

‍They are probably scared of the Bully as well and afraid to go against him. 

I hope shit like this doesn't happen in our schools. 

RE: Bullying
By tangerine77 1 week ago

‍Scary being a parent 

RE: Bullying
By seasider 1 week ago

‍The attacker has spoken:

It reads: "I fully accept responsibility for my actions which I regret but wish to make it clear I was not responsible for breaking his arm, nor had I been bullying him over a period of time as has been reported.

"The incident was isolated and came about from an altercation between us earlier that day. The incident was not racial as up to that time we had been on good terms.

"I have now been charged with common assault, not racially-aggravated as has been reported."

RE: Bullying
By Magic147 1 week ago
Bullshit you little cunt.
RE: Bullying
By tangerinejezza 1 week ago
Words of a lawyer. 
RE: Bullying
By CheshireSeasider 1 week ago
tangerinejezza wrote:Words of a lawyer. 

‍precisely!

Let nature take its course.  If you Live by the sword and all that...

RE: Bullying
By seasider 1 week ago

One or two saying this Syrian boy isn't as innocent as people are making out. 

RE: Bullying
By munkle 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

One or two saying this Syrian boy isn't as innocent as people are making out. 

‍the account that tweeted that is a racist account that is spreading bullshit and has 1 follower. They currently follow 20 accounts most of which are Trump based. And Ed Sheehan. 

Let’s be honest, it’s probably a Russian bot.

members do not see advertisements