By seasider in

General Chat

1 week ago
RE: Bullying
By seasider 1 week ago

‍How heartbreaking is this?

By tangerine77 1 week ago

‍Imagine how heart breaking that must be for a parent to see.

By seasider 1 week ago

‍Apparently the bullies parents have a connection to the EDL. Apparently he has got EDL posters on his bedroom wall. The bully has been named on Social Media which is another argument.

By TheSteed 1 week ago

‍He's also been arrested and is due in court so that tweet is a bit out of order

By Magic147 1 week ago
TheSteed wrote:

‍He's also been arrested and is due in court so that tweet is a bit out of order

‍Was this before or after the tweet?

By Hero 1 week ago
That lads Dad needs a good fucking kicking. If my lad was being bullied I’d be heartbroken, if he was the bully even more so.

By CheshireSeasider 1 week ago

‍hope he gets a good hiding himself the little twat

By Magic147 1 week ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:

‍hope he gets a good hiding himself the little twat

‍ I'm sure he will, his name is all over the place.

‍His dad is probably patting him on the back.

By Hero 1 week ago

‍well his dad Is “probably” a cunt. 

The kid has obviously got massive issues and is likely going to struggle through life. No doubt he’ll end up in jail.

By whitstabletangerine 1 week ago
The offender should go on a an exchange for 12 months,

to a school in Syria.

By Hero 1 week ago

‍could you imagine, the lad wouldn’t last five minutes?!

By seasider 1 week ago

‍The good news is I suspect the bully is regretting it. I am not sure it's right that his name is all over Social Media but to be honest, I hate bullies so don't give a shit. If it can act as a deterrent to other bullies then it's worth it. I obviously say that in the hope the bully suffers no violence in retaliation. People can learn from mistakes without having to get a severe beating. 

By Bally 1 week ago

‍I hope the vile cunt gets dry bummed by his Dad and his brother every night 

By seasider 1 week ago

I wouldn't lose sleep...

At least his family are 70k richer as a result of crowd funding.

By Hero 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍The good news is I suspect the bully is regretting it. I am not sure it's right that his name is all over Social Media but to be honest, I hate bullies so don't give a shit. If it can act as a deterrent to other bullies then it's worth it. I obviously say that in the hope the bully suffers no violence in retaliation. People can learn from mistakes without having to get a severe beating. 

So fucking left wing.

By seasider 1 week ago
Hero wrote:

So fucking left wing.

‍Maybe but I'm sure we've all done pretty shitty things at School when we were young. Granted not as vile as that. At the same time, bullying is horrific so I wouldn't lose sleep if someone did chop his balls off.  That family sounds like they need to stop reproducing.

By Hero 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍Maybe but I'm sure we've all done pretty shitty things at School when we were young. Granted not as vile as that. At the same time, bullying is horrific so I wouldn't lose sleep if someone did chop his balls off.  That family sounds like they need to stop reproducing.

‍yes we all have! 

At school I was I cunt. A cunt to the teachers, a cunt to my parents and a cunt to myself. Never was I a cunt in the way that little shit was.

Stop sugar coating the truth.

By whitstabletangerine 1 week ago
This isn't just about bullying though is it Seasisder, unless the offender was blind he bloody well knew the kid he was about to attack was  of  foreign extraction, it was a racist attack and a brutal one at that.

I do not believe in corporal punishment but in this instance the old punishment of birching wouldn't go amiss.

whitstabletangerine wrote:This isn't just about bullying though is it Seasisder, unless the offender was blind he bloody well knew the kid he was about to attack was  of  foreign extraction, it was a racist attack and a brutal one at that.

I do not believe in corporal punishment but in this instance the old punishment of birching wouldn't go amiss.

‍How do you know it was racially motivated? There is nothing in that video to suggest it was. Too easy for people to say that nowadays.

The most heart breaking bit is when he walks away and no-one even bothers to see if he is ok.

By seasider 1 week ago
tangerine77 wrote:

‍How do you know it was racially motivated? There is nothing in that video to suggest it was. Too easy for people to say that nowadays.

‍ There is lots of EDL material on his Facebook page apparently. Again, just social media comments, no proof. 

By seasider 1 week ago
tangerine77 wrote:

The most heart breaking bit is when he walks away and no-one even bothers to see if he is ok.

‍They are probably scared of the Bully as well and afraid to go against him. 

I hope shit like this doesn't happen in our schools. 

‍Scary being a parent 

By seasider 1 week ago

‍The attacker has spoken:

It reads: "I fully accept responsibility for my actions which I regret but wish to make it clear I was not responsible for breaking his arm, nor had I been bullying him over a period of time as has been reported.

"The incident was isolated and came about from an altercation between us earlier that day. The incident was not racial as up to that time we had been on good terms.

"I have now been charged with common assault, not racially-aggravated as has been reported."

By Magic147 1 week ago
Bullshit you little cunt.
By tangerinejezza 1 week ago
Words of a lawyer. 
By CheshireSeasider 1 week ago
tangerinejezza wrote:Words of a lawyer. 

‍precisely!

Let nature take its course.  If you Live by the sword and all that...

By seasider 1 week ago

One or two saying this Syrian boy isn't as innocent as people are making out. 

By munkle 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

One or two saying this Syrian boy isn't as innocent as people are making out. 

‍the account that tweeted that is a racist account that is spreading bullshit and has 1 follower. They currently follow 20 accounts most of which are Trump based. And Ed Sheehan. 

Let’s be honest, it’s probably a Russian bot.

members do not see advertisements