members do not see advertisements
RE: Bullying
By Hero 1 week ago

‍No wonder he is hitting out, he has had the shit kicked out of him for the last year or so.

The only probable truth is that the Syrian kid is taking a beating everyday.  

By seasider 1 week ago

‍The bully has fled the country with his mother.

By CheshireSeasider 1 week ago

Just seen an absolute sickening video of a 12 year old girl being repeatedly punched in the head by a 15 year old girl.  Nothing coming back from the victim and she proceeds to take full force kicks to the back and side of the head followed by stamping.

Hope to never see it again and honestly believe the coward should be tried for attempted murder and the shithouse filming it as an accomplice.

By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 week ago

So many youths are psychopaths these days. It used to be you knew the 2 or 3 psychos in town. The Begbies. Now they are legion. I stopped a couple of teens climbing a wall onto the property...Me:  "Hey fellas, you can't just come onto the property over a wall. Do you want to climb back over or I should I walk you to the gate?".

Immediate response from Kid A as he approached me..    "I'm gonna fuck you up old man, I'm about to kill you" (his look was enraged and intimidating).   Kid B saw I was scared and said something like  "Just come on, he hasn't done anything".

Kid A:  He's disrespecting me.  

Me: Nah dude, I'm asking you nicely not to hop the wall, it's private property, it's a crime. There's someone watching us on that camera there, in case they need to call the Police.

Kid A : Fuck you, we're leaving this way...walked to the main gate.

Kid B gave me the 'I'm sorry, but I can't control him' look.

Not uncommon. Many will hurt you for no reason at all and the excuse is nearly always "disrespect".  

By Hero 1 week ago

My missus shows me videos on social media of kids being bullied.

I know I should be able to let it go but I can’t. It harbours in my head and I then start wondering what my actions would be if my child was subjected to violence like that!

The world is just a horrible shit place and it’s almost to the point of kill or be killed.

Just so you all know, if a 15 year old jumped on my lads head I would personally knock fuck out of the little cunt, jail or no jail.
By seasider 1 week ago

I wouldn't want to send my kid to a school that is known for bullying. The reality is however, every school will have some degree of bullying. 

I think in St.Annes, I am less worried about physical bullying but mental bullying can have the same devastating effects. I am only guessing here but I suspect you have to be tougher as a kid in some Blackpool schools.

Unfortunately kids at that age are more bothered about looking cool than being kind to one another. 

By Hero 1 week ago

seasider wrote:

I wouldn't want to send my kid to a school that is known for bullying. The reality is every school will have some degree of bullying. 

I think in St.Annes, I am less worried about physical bullying but mental bullying can have the same devastating effects. Unfortunately kids at that age are more bothered about looking cool than being kind to one another. 

You’ve fuck all to worry about in St Annes, it’s full of soft cunts.If they were going to Highfield I’d be worried. 

Things that happened there,

-Stole the battery out of the back of one kids wheelchair.

-Smoke in the classrooms

-Drank in the big bins

-bog washed kids

-Sexually harassed fit teachers

-goaded two teachers to suicide

-attacked the headteachers 

-permantly has a police presence

-mocked and bullied intelligent students

-set fire to the classroom tables

-wiped dog muck on door handles  

-literally shagged everywhere 

-heroin addiction 

The list could be endless of what went on in that high school.

By seasider 1 week ago

Yes I guess I'm fortunate not have to worry about sending my kid to a school where shit like that happens. 

I think back in the day Lytham St.Annes High was a tough school and had quite a reputation but that was decades ago. 

I can only judge it from my own experience and it was pleasant enough. You had about 5% that were considered the hard people and they always hung around a certain area of the field. As long as these didn't target you, you were fine. The rest was pretty civil. Bullying did happen but I would say it wasn't vicious, more kids showing off to impress their peers. 

The only ones on that list that we did were drug related. Remember doing a can pipe in the toilets during Graphics lesson. I also stupidly did half a pill which I found in my wallet before IT. Probably why I only ended up doing two A-levels!

By tangerine77 1 week ago
I fucking cringe when I think of some of the things I said and did to others when I was at school. Can't believe how fucking cruel I was, I'd be heart broken if someone did the same to my children.
By Hero 1 week ago

The bullying at Highfield was bad looking back at it. Some lads used to do poo tache until one lad started Wank face! Thankfully I never got spunk wiped on my face but I know a couple of lads that did.

I used to find wedgie fence funny, we used to hang the little kids up on the railing by their undies. 

By seasider 1 week ago

Let's hope karma doesn't strike!

I wasn't too bad. Probably the soft arse that Hero described. I remember hating one lad and chased him up a tree, then pissed in his boot bag. I was ashamed of that as he didn't really do anything to me. I was pretty young though and that is the only thing I remember that has stuck with me. The only thing is taking the piss out of teaches. One poor old lady had a bad lisp and we used to reply speaking like her thinking it was funny. Now I just think poor woman who was just doing her job. It's just being in a kid in some ways. If it was a teacher I feared, I would shit my pants! (not literally)

By seasider 1 week ago
Hero wrote:

The bullying at Highfield was bad looking back at it. Some lads used to do poo tache until one lad started Wank face! Thankfully I never got spunk wiped on my face but I know a couple of lads that did.

I used to find wedgie fence funny, we used to hang the little kids up on the railing by their undies. 

‍Fuck me ha. That is horrible. I remember my first day at Lytham High. Some big kids came up to me and my mate and told us to undo our blazer buttons as it wasn't cool. The difference!

By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 week ago
tangerine77 wrote:I fucking cringe when I think of some of the things I said and did to others when I was at school. Can't believe how fucking cruel I was, I'd be heart broken if someone did the same to my children.

‍Regrets? I have a few and two of them are a couple things I I did at school to hurt other kids for no good reason other than I was a jumped up little shit...and one group incident that brought a teacher to tears and close to a nervous breakdown. 

44 years later and I still feel guilty.

By seasider 6 days ago

I bet every adult has some kind of guilt in their life when it comes to shit they've done at School. You could argue it's just kids being kids. I think the fact we can look back and have those regrets shows we've turned into fine adults ;)