members do not see advertisements

What Solihull Moors fans are saying

By seasider in

Blackpool FC

2 weeks ago
RE: What Solihull Moors fans are saying
By seasider 2 weeks ago

Pre-Match

‍- This tie is winnable, but in my view, a potential weak Referee , needs to nipped in the bud , early doors...

In other words , Moors Supporters and Moors Management need to make sure Blackpool do not easily resort to conning the Referee , by falling onto the turf , in absolutely fair challenges, from Moors players !!!.

- Blackpool beat exeter away in round 1. Their currently 9th in league 1. 3 pts off play off spot 6th. They played a very good arsenal side in the league cup the other week and lost 2 1 but were very unlucky in the end. These will be no pushover. But its the fa cup so you never no.

- Do Blackpool fans travel? I know many stay away at home due to current ownership shitscape, but it should still be a record crowd, if its not Saturday when I'm on shift Ill be there regardless. None the less 4k at DamsonnPark should happen!

- They only took 113 fans to Exeter, a long way but not a big following

- Given a large number of Blackpool fans seem to be boycotting their games in protest at their owners, it will be interesting to see how many away fans will travel down from the north west, given that it will be televised. Perhaps they might see it as an opportunity to raise awareness to their plight with a display of protest "flags" and "banners"

- Reading the Blackpool fans forum, there's suggestions that an empty away terrace for the TV cameras would be a good protest against the Oystens. Shame, I not expecting too many ravelling fans.

- Solihull 2-4 blackpool
Att 2992

- Solihull 0 Vs 3 Blackpool

Att: 2987

- Moors 2 v 1 Blackpool
Att: 3099

- Moors 2 v 2 Blackpool

Attendance : 2999

By munkle 2 weeks ago

All seem fair comments - I like the sound of these fans. Genuinely hope they fucking tank us.

By tangerinejezza 2 weeks ago
munkle wrote:

All seem fair comments - I like the sound of these fans. Genuinely hope they fucking tank us.

They don’t know about the gate split tho. 

continues after advertisement
By munkle 2 weeks ago

‍No exactly - that’s why they’re hoping for 3/4000! Can’t blame them for not knowing though.

By Magic147 2 weeks ago
Some of our fans haven't got their heads around that one yet.
By seasider 2 weeks ago

Apologies a bit late

Post Match

- Just seen the TV highlights...

Very bad decision , by officials.

All my friends , work colleagues and family saying the same thing.

We want " justice " to be done at Blackpool.

Is it me , that too many " dodgy " decisions going against Solihull.

Yes , we do get some rub of the green, in some matches...

Perhaps , Tim Flowers and staff / players need to get more assertive with the officials, as other teams at the top of the National League do !

- Oh god, I was waiting for this post.

The linesman got that decision 100000% correct.

- WASU please go on a refereeing course or, hell, at least just spend 5 minutes researching the offside rule as opposed to posting this uninformed drivel.

- WASU you never fail to reach your pointless posts award.
It was offside and it's clear when you watch it back.
100%

That's all it can be 100% is the whole.

- The only way he couldn’t have been offside was if the ball was played backwards.

If Blackpool would’ve had men on the posts it’d have been fine.

- Summed it all up for me about what Dublin is like as a person when I was queuing for a burger once in Stratford and he walked up to the front of the queue and the burger owner, who didn’t have a clue who Dublin was, asked him to join the queue and Dublin then came up with the phrase that shows how arrogant he is - ‘Do you not know who I am!’ Absolutely unbelievable!!

- Great atmosphere, great occasion, great performance and a decent result on reflection.

Watched the BBC coverage over the weekend and very impressed by the effort they put in to promote Moors. The interviews around the ground, references to the club’s heritage and interviews with players and coaching staff were all top notch.

Thought Tim Flowers and James Quinn came across very well, spoke a lot of sense with a bit of humour. Most impressed with Darryl Eales, presented himself and the club very well - humble, ambitious and community-focussed. Feels like the club is in very good hands at the moment!

- Good summary. Very engaging fare as 0-0s go and while we could easily have nicked it, there was never any period of sustained dominance from either side. Thought Blackpool looked rather inhibited for a League One side in good form, then again maybe it illustrates the respect they showed us.

- Moors/Blackpool will be ball 51 in the draw tomorrow.

Winners of Third Round matches will get £135,500 from the FA.

By Magic147 2 weeks ago
Has that been translated from another language?
By seasider 2 weeks ago
It's painful enough getting the opposition views, fuck putting it into Google Translator.
By Magic147 2 weeks ago
I don't even know what some of that means.
By Hero 2 weeks ago
Magic147 wrote:I don't even know what some of that means.

‍Are you on about this bit???

Most impressed with Darryl Eales, presented himself and the club very well - humble, ambitious and community-focussed. Feels like the club is in very good hands at the moment!

By Magic147 2 weeks ago
Hero wrote:

‍Are you on about this bit???

Most impressed with Darryl Eales, presented himself and the club very well - humble, ambitious and community-focussed. Feels like the club is in very good hands at the moment!

‍ No, that bit makes sense I think??