members do not see advertisements

Showbox

By seasider in

General Chat

1 week ago
RE: Showbox
By seasider 1 week ago

‍Is it down for people? Rumours are that it has shut down which would be a blow. 

By Magic147 1 week ago

‍Never heard of it.

By seasider 1 week ago

‍Thought it was the most popular way to watch movies and tv series without paying.

By Magic147 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍Thought it was the most popular way to watch movies and tv series without paying.

‍I wasn't aware. I don't watch anything on mobile devices though, just the TV. Is that an app?

By seasider 1 week ago

‍Android app. We watch it on an android box which connects to the TV. Would be mainly for phones and tablets though as not many people have android boxes. 

By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 week ago

‍Maybe the fact the seasider was the only user made for an unsustainable business model. 😀

By seasider 1 week ago

‍Even my non-teccy mates use Showbox. It's massive!

By Bally 1 week ago

‍Never heard of it

By CheshireSeasider 1 week ago

‍I used to use it a fair bit until I got a polite letter from sky telling me somebody might be watching copyright content using my router and listed the movies...

I stopped 😂

By Magic147 1 week ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:

‍I used to use it a fair bit until I got a polite letter from sky telling me somebody might be watching copyright content using my router and listed the movies...

I stopped 😂

‍ I didn't know it did that sort of content.

By CheshireSeasider 1 week ago
Magic147 wrote:

‍ I didn't know it did that sort of content.

‍Good point, it may have been my 'HoeBox' they'd clocked on to.

By seasider 1 week ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:

I stopped 😂

‍No wonder you stopped. Reckon I would do the same! Still not come back on so Prime will have to do from now on.