members do not see advertisements

Inevitable Protest v Arsenal

By seasider in

Blackpool FC

1 week ago
RE: Inevitable Protest v Arsenal
By seasider 1 week ago

If we beat Solihull. Cameras will be there regardless of whether live or just a main match on the highlights programme.

Due to the amount of Arsenal and neutrals in attendance, it would have to be a big turnout otherwise it will go unnoticed.  

By Bally 1 week ago
Is this because all the previous protests  have acheived so much?
By tangerine77 1 week ago
It will cost them money if nothing else with increased police and security.
By seasider 1 week ago
Exactly. Police costs will be higher than normal because of people attending nevermind any presence outside. 
Don't go on Facebook, all sorts of weirdos coming out of the woodwork.
By seasider 1 week ago

What are people thoughts on this? I think we would look like dicks if we abandoned the NAPM principal even if the intentions were to protest inside the ground.

By Bally 1 week ago
Looks like some cunt is trying to justify being a scab
By tangerinejezza 1 week ago
AvFTB is rumoured to be an Oyston or very close to an Oyston on avit.
By seasider 1 week ago
Why would he be promoting a protest inside the ground. I am sure Oyston would actually prefer people to stay away than people turning up to protest. 
By Magic147 1 week ago
Typical content over on Turnips.
By tangerinejezza 1 week ago
I’ll have wasted four years of my life if I just go . This was always going to happen at some point, will show the true napm from the football isn’t premier league anymore napm.
Jesus, they are getting the excuses in already.
By seasider 1 week ago
PNE fans would have a field day if we turned up irrespective of the intentions behind it. They already believe NAPM is just an excuse for being plastic supporters.
By bpoolkev1966 1 week ago

Hope Solihull win the replay as they deserve the money more than Oystain, also it will save me from standing in the freezing cold weather shouting at some twat who wont be able to hear me as he will be inside the ground. 😊 😊😊

By Hero 1 week ago
It’s just better for everyone if Solihull win.
By susanj 1 week ago

If some people on here stopped calling other supporters  scabs, c**ts this forum could be taken seriously. 

By Magic147 1 week ago
susanj wrote:

If some people on here stopped calling other supporters  scabs, c**ts this forum could be taken seriously. 

‍I'm all for it, let's start tomorrow.

For tonight, all those who fund the Oystons are scabs, cunts.

By susanj 1 week ago
Magic and Bally. Do you have a TV licence?
By seasider 1 week ago
susanj wrote:

I prefer mushrooms. I bit more light hearted. Unfortunately whether it's here, avftt, Twitter, Facebook, people attending are going to get called names. It's a shame and sad that it's come to this. 

I am not saying this should matter when name calling but you have to remember that Oyston tried to ruin the owner of this forum. Surely you can understand that because of this, anger levels might run deep especially on here. 

I personally wish we could all have a discussion without the name calling. People can agree or disagree but surely this is possible without throwing insults at one another. I say this with my forum hat on and not necessarily my personal view. We want to grow as a forum and the bottom line is calling people scabs, counts, etc doesn't help  

If I take my forum hat off and speak as a fan, it saddens me that people choose to attend but at the same time I would rather discuss it properly without the name calling....Shit my forum hat has come back.... very difficult to juggle the two ;)

By Bally 1 week ago
susanj wrote:

Fuck off